• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mejoshee

Reaction score
widebody combo b version, not sure what year, but the sn: IV 9186. black taurus/black jute (standard). not the original owner, nor am i the longest owning owner. had it since dec 08. comes with vinyl cover, FU-3 footswitch, power cord. functionality is 10/10, cosmetics is 9/10. just a little dusty in the pictures, but there aren't any scuffs/dings/dents/scratches or anything else major like that. the one on the back is a camera smudge, i think.

MarkIV001.jpg

MarkIV003.jpg

MarkIV004.jpg

MarkIV005.jpg

MarkIV002.jpg

MarkIV006.jpg

sorry about any washout. i'm going to put in a new set of mesa 6l6 tubes to this, other than the ones shown in there (i'd like to keep them, to be honest :p). though i might not have time till friday to get to a guitar store. i will also clean up and protect with some armor all. bought a head in place of the combo. if this doesn't get any hits, then i'll probably put it up on the 'bay, but i wanted to let you know here. need to cover the cost of the other amp i bought. (plus a mark v combo too :D) asking $1200 + ship (via fed-ex). i prefer paypal, so add 3% for fees.

also have a furman ar-pro available. it's a little older, toured with steve miller in his last rig, apparently. that's all i know. but, it’s in very condition, except for the few scuffs on top and rack rash on the bottom, but you’d never be looking at that side anyway. john petrucci uses one for his huge rig, see on the bottom:
http://www.johnpetrucci.com/images/gear/bcsl2009/right_rack.jpg

connector on the cord is new, it’s a twist-locking type. you should be able to plug it into a regular outlet fine. currently wired the cord for just 15A (WARNING: do not try to plug this into a 30A circuit without the right cord! i don't accept any responsibility for improper use.) if you want to do 30A, then you need to rewire it yourself (you’ll need to use 4-wire cable) which should be fairly easy if you have a square head screwdriver.

MarkIV003.jpg

MarkIV004.jpg

MarkIV005.jpg

MarkIV002.jpg

MarkIV001.jpg

MarkIV006.jpg

MarkIV007.jpg

unit works fine, takes up 2 rack units, 50 lbs un-mounted. i will include rack screws. way more than i needed. this is something you could run your whole studio on, seriously! i will probably go with a smaller unit from furman.

http://www.furmansound.com/product.php?div=01&id=AR-PRO

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ARPro

no way do i want anything near that amount. i'm just hoping to get like $1500, obo + ship. very, very negotiable. again, prefer paypal so add 3%. let me know what you think is fair.

cheers!

anyone? please? this will get put up on ebay on monday or tues if nobody even says anything.

like i said, willing to negotiate. $1200 is a fair amount for the mark iv, i think and from what i've seen.

no idea on the ar-pro. i was just going by the price of the new ones online. please throw out a number of what you think is fair!

still available. bump.

i'm still looking for someone that'll pay $1200+fees & ship. paypal is accepted; other forms can be discussed, though. need to recoup expense of the mark v :)

reconsidering the ebay thing. it might soon be off the market after all. i have a friend in tx that might want to just hang onto it for a while until i can find a seller. anybody out there interested at all? otherwise consider this thread dead.

Latest posts

Back