• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Mesa Boogie Mark III Red Stripe - Hardwood/Wicker - all footswitches - road case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleeperaxe

Reaction score
Very clean example of a classic amp here. The hardwood cabinet is in excellent shape with just a couple very minor scuffs, which I have pictured. I am not sure what kind of wood it is, but I am guessing oak. I'd put this at a 9/10.

The amp is all original (other than the tubes) and sounds amazing. It just has THAT tone. The speaker is an EVM12L, which is, of course, the classic Mesa speaker from this era. As can be seen from the pictures, this amp comes in a roadcase and includes a cover, all 3 footswitches, and cables for each. The roadcase is sturdy but definitely has cosmetic flaws on the outside, but it locks perfectly and the amp fits snugly. It rolls a bit creakily, but it rolls. The padding is in great shape, so it does its job. You will appreciate it as the EVM and hardwood combine to make this compact combo weigh 66 pounds.

Not sure what else to say. Just a great amp that is in great shape and sounds, well, great!
Y
Asking $3K OBO shipped and including all fees to the continental US. $2600 for a local Chicago area cash deal.

For trades, I am mainly looking for electric guitars. I am interested in Suhr, Tom Anderson, Kauer, Gibson, EBMM, and plenty of others. I would also be interested in a Fryette PS2.

Thank you for looking. Feel free to reach out with questions and/or offers. I have tons of references on TGP (same username) and Reverb (Kevin's Shop located in Clarendon Hills, IL)

https://imgur.com/gallery/G0dVjRK

Latest posts

Back