Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0008.jpg

Guitar used is Gibson Les Paul Studio with a Roland GK3 Pickup

18&Life said:
I bet he uses it to exchange patches and programing :wink:
I save my triaxis and gmajors presets in my computer.
Just to have a backup.

I use the Macbook primarily to run ProTools and do some recording with the Mbox Mini. I've also been trying to get the midi programming to work with it but haven't gotten that figured out completely. I have a Behringer FCB1010 controller that I can do some things with, but am waiting for the Mark IV to get here before I really dive in and get everything perfected.

The G-Force is incredible! I am absolutely impressed with the way it applies effects without changing tone... it's a real marvel!

mesanomad100 said:
^ Suhr guitars,and they are very nice,as asked before any clips of the fretless???

Oops!, It isn't fretless. I left the fret protector on when I took the picture. It is a standard maple neck with black dot markers.

The only change coming to my rig is that I ordered a head shell from Mesa to put my MKIV in and I am going to go back to a Recto Vertical 2x12 with a EVL on the bottom and a Scumback in the upper positon of the 2x12. I like the Combo, but I'm getting tired of lugging it around. The 2x12 will still be lighter than the combo when it is finished.

sgtbaker said:
Ursinus nice rig. What kind of guitars are those?

The one on the left is a Suhr Standard, Mohogany body and neck with a flame/curly maple top. No fret markers. The one on the right is a Suhr Standard with a light swamp ash body and one piece maple neck. They are wonderful guitars. Check them out: www.suhrguitars.com

be warned, once you try them, nothing else feels right..... 8)

Finally got a pic of all my crap (Minus my CryBaby 535Q)
GearResize.jpg

I've got another one that's the same picture, just with crazy motion blur of the lights and stuff goin' on, haha. :twisted:

73h Nils said:
Finally got a pic of all my crap (Minus my CryBaby 535Q)
GearResize.jpg

I've got another one that's the same picture, just with crazy motion blur of the lights and stuff goin' on, haha. :twisted:

Does you Roadster Pop?

Nice rig by the way.

is the EB/MM a desert gold,it looks like it??

I was thinkin about gettin a 7 string version to go with my mystic dream!

hmmm

I can tell by that towel you are the 1 of 100 who has the incredible ,amazing SWEATING MARK IV !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The OLP is modded with a D-Sonic and an Air Norton. I use it for D standard and C standard tunings. If I wasn't in high school, I'd definetly get another JP6 for those and a JP7, of course.

It is Desert Gold. The colour kicks ***.

Barney, my Roadster pops only when I first hit chan. 3 and Tuner Mute. After that, it never happens again.

Oh, and Ursinus. I love the look of those Suhrs! I hope I can try/afford one one day...

**** G.A.S. People at school think I'm crazy, but the arguments mysteriously disappear when my rig is next to their Line 6 and Behringer sh**. :twisted: :p

73h Nils said:
The OLP is modded with a D-Sonic and an Air Norton. I use it for D standard and C standard tunings. If I wasn't in high school, I'd definetly get another JP6 for those and a JP7, of course.

It is Desert Gold. The colour kicks ***.

Barney, my Roadster pops only when I first hit chan. 3 and Tuner Mute. After that, it never happens again.

Oh, and Ursinus. I love the look of those Suhrs! I hope I can try/afford one one day...

**** G.A.S. People at school think I'm crazy, but the arguments mysteriously disappear when my rig is next to their Line 6 and Behringer sh**. :twisted: :p

the end comment sums it up,Im 18 now and have been playing Boogie since the start(since I was 8 ) and everyone thought I was crazy saving up money for guitars and mesa's thought it was a fad......not with me its an addiction,hence the total bill for my gear reaching near $20,000 (£10,00 worth :D) and yeah I get looks when i go on stage as soon as I start with the first tune,yep boogies = tone and thats why Im addicted!!! :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back