Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mesanomad100 said:
jjb,that is probably the neatest rig Ive ever seen apart from like JP's or one of the big dogs,I especially like the rack

How do you have it setup,the lonestar for cleans and breakup sounds and the Stilleto for gain sounds????

nice guitars too,The singer in my bands owns the exact same strat is that,you got any info on that guitar you could share with me to pass it on :)

very very nice!!!!

Im away to cry and cut mt wrists!!!

Thanks.

For rhythm work I typically use just one of my amps. I use Lonestar channel 1 for cleans, Lonestar channel 1 plus pedals for various flavors of break-up to crunch, Stiletto channel 1 (set to crunch) for crunch, Stiletto channel 2 (set to tight gain) for a heavier rhythm. For leads I always use the 2 amps combined - most often it is Lonestar channel 2 (set to Drive) combined with Stiletto chanell 2 (tight gain). It is all midi controlled via the GCX/Ground Control. That also controlls my G-major patch changes via midi. My rig is capable of some killer tones - I almost always get guitarists coming up to me after shows asking about it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my rig!

jjb said:
Hi - I am new here. Here is my rig:
RigSmall.jpg

CloseRigSmall.jpg

GuitarsSmall.jpg

I have also just acquired a Mark IVb combo - no pics yet.

****! Man... :shock: :shock: :shock: I was looking for a RC booster and you got all of them! ...even the furman, nice! I just received a refurbished(great deal at progearwearhouse.com 236$!) AR-1215 today! :)

mesanomad100 said:
jjb what about that strat,any info

Mine is a late 80's Fender American Strat Plus - basically a normal American Strat except it has the Lace gold pickups, a roller nut and locking tuners. I have it tuned to standard pitch with 9's on it. Great guitar.

soundpurist said:
jjb said:
Hi - I am new here. Here is my rig:
RigSmall.jpg

CloseRigSmall.jpg

GuitarsSmall.jpg

I have also just acquired a Mark IVb combo - no pics yet.

f%&#! Man... :shock: :shock: :shock: I was looking for a RC booster and you got all of them! ...even the furman, nice! I just received a refurbished(great deal at progearwearhouse.com 236$!) AR-1215 today! :)

The RC is an awesome pedal - I use it by far the most of the 3 in my rig.

jjb said:
mesanomad100 said:

Mine is a late 80's Fender American Strat Plus - basically a normal American Strat except it has the Lace gold pickups, a roller nut and locking tuners. I have it tuned to standard pitch with 9's on it. Great guitar.

is it finishe din the old color rootbeer,sorta brownish purple color,my old guitarist has one but new nothin about it!!!

I thought becuase of the color and the neckplate it was an 80's but wasnt that sure

cheers man

Check out lumber shops that cater to finish carpenters. Typically the shops that order extensive MDF and laminates can get it. It is basically slotbard that commercial retailers use. Then some of them will even sell you the hooks to hang your guitars with.

img0494be0.jpg

Roadster 1x12, 3/4 tuned back 1x12 (temporary)
Keith Roscoe Custom

The grills are the same, flash artifact. I'm loving this stacked 1x12 setup so far.

mesanomad100 said:
jjb said:
mesanomad100 said:

is it finishe din the old color rootbeer,sorta brownish purple color,my old guitarist has one but new nothin about it!!!

I thought becuase of the color and the neckplate it was an 80's but wasnt that sure

cheers man

Mine is dark red/wine in color. Bit of a sparkle to it.

fbomb said:
hey jjb,where did u get that board that the guitars are hanging on?

Russ is correct - it's slot-board that commercial retailers use. I got mine from a retailer at the local mall - they were going to throw the stuff out into the dumpster - got it for free! Got the guitar hooks from my local guitar store - it's what they use to hand their guitars and they had several extra lying around that they sold to me.

Mr_You said:
img0494be0.jpg

Roadster 1x12, 3/4 tuned back 1x12 (temporary)
Keith Roscoe Custom

The grills are the same, flash artifact. I'm loving this stacked 1x12 setup so far.

How does that 1x12 3/4 tuned back sounds. I have ordered one new and waiting. I am planing to use it with my Mark IV head. I appreciate any infor/review about 3/4. Thats going to be my only cab. I returned my wide 1x12 open back because it was too small to keep MKIV head on top of it :lol:

MesaENGR412 said:
could you perhaps make the a little bigger? Nice setup you got there, but, the pic is tiny!!

-AJH
How's this..
BTW that's the same thing my wife says... :lol:
475147074_815d8de5c2_b.jpg

waassaabee the supa trem is a lovely pedal and it hurts me to say ti,I had one but I got rid of it for one reason......I tried the LINE6(USUALLY PISH) tap tremolo and it was outta this world

give it a bash man,they are good pedals belivie it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back