Mesa V-Twin pedal mods?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Posting here because the other forums are dead. Recently got another V-Twin pedal. I can get some recto type tones with it by using an EQ pedal after it and a boost in front of the pedal. But I’d like to get a brighter tone out of the pedal overall. It sounds muffled and the presence control seems to just bring in high mids as you turn it up.

I should also add that I use pedal strictly into the front end of a clean amp from the amp output. I never use the other outputs.

Can anyone with the knowledge/expertise advise on what specific components in the schematic I should be looking to change to increase high end and reduce bass flub and what values would be good to try?

This pedal would’ve been so much better if Mesa had not dulled the high end so much.

I have a friend who builds amp kits for his son and he said he could mod the pedal for me if I get some recommendations on what to change. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back