Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
18&Life said:
I wouldn't be those cabnets,they are carrying the weight of the world :lol:

You know , I was thinking the same thing when I took the picture. Maybe I should lighten the load a bit. (LOL) :?

I think they don't deserve suca a punishment however I don't know if they did something to you :lol:

Those Thieles are tough. they can handle it. I would just flip the left one over so that the stabilizer for the port can help pick up the weight though instead of having the weight over the center of the speaker. BTW, Nice rig.

I use a Roadking 1/2 stack with a Rivera KH 55 slaved (so I can keep the volume down at practice)
100_0393.jpg

Guitars: Gibson- Classic Goldtop Les Paul, Gibson "JImmy Page" 1993 signature Les Paul Std and Gibson Gothic explorer
100_0231.jpg

My mucky muck

100_0234.jpg

I think the Acoustic Sim pedal by Boss sucks, I dont use it

Here's my stuff...

My Road King II with the 2 2x12 cabs I made. They're covered in Mesa tolex with Bogner cane grills. I have a pair of Hellatone 60Ls in each. Front loaded and ported.

RKII_on_cab2.JPG

LINK to a pic of one cab. It's big.
http://www.dafguitars.com/images/misc/DIY_CAB_1.JPG

cab_front.JPG

cab_new_baffle_2.JPG

LINK to a pic of the RKII head. It's big.
http://www.dafguitars.com/images/misc/RKII_2.JPG

My Carvin Legacy.

legacy_2.JPG

The rack I made to hold it all.

gear_rack_1.JPG

rack_2.JPG

My guitars. I made the turquoise one. You can see the build in process at my site www.dafguitars.com.

guitars_1.JPG

guitars_2.JPG

sgtbaker said:
Nice stuff man. How long did it take you to build all that?

The guitar took about 10 months of weekends. The cabs each took a few weeks again, because I could only work on them on the weekends. The rack was pretty quick. It's made from Kiln dried 2x4 lumber you can buy at Home Depot. Most of the time went into to cutting and milling the lumber so that it was straight.

That's pretty cool. I can see you're a Carvin and Music Man fan. I want a DC727, but I don't know about ordering direct from the factory without trying one first.

sgtbaker said:
That's pretty cool. I can see you're a Carvin and Music Man fan. I want a DC727, but I don't know about ordering direct from the factory without trying one first.

You get 10 days to play it and return it no questions asked for a full refund. I doubt you'd send it back though. They're excellent.

Updated photo:

NewRigsmall.jpg

That is the complete rig - but I never use it all together. Either use the Stiletto/LSC combined with my rack for bigger stages where we are playing for the whole night (or most of it, maybe with an opener); I am using the Mark IV with my rack for smaller shows where we may play with 3 or 4 other bands and quick setup/breakdown is key. My GCX's/Ground Control Pro's are programmed for both scenarios to handle all effects and amp channel swithching etc. The pedal board and rack go with me always, no matter which amps I'm using.

^Gorgeous!

Pedalboard is pretty much identical to mine minus the ground control....I don't need the intricate switching :D

If only my Mark IV would get here faster :cry:

jjb said:
Updated photo:

NewRigsmall.jpg

That is the complete rig - but I never use it all together. Either use the Stiletto/LSC combined with my rack for bigger stages where we are playing for the whole night (or most of it, maybe with an opener); I am using the Mark IV with my rack for smaller shows where we may play with 3 or 4 other bands and quick setup/breakdown is key. My GCX's/Ground Control Pro's are programmed for both scenarios to handle all effects and amp channel swithching etc. The pedal board and rack go with me always, no matter which amps I'm using.

**** man. Nice set up. I am GASing over an ace to A/B with my LSC

ibanez4life SZ! said:
^Gorgeous!

Pedalboard is pretty much identical to mine minus the ground control....I don't need the intricate switching :D

If only my Mark IV would get here faster :cry:

Thanks ibanez4life SZ!, I am betting you will love your Mark IV. I had heard alot about how tough it is to tweak and get a decent sound out of etc, but I got mine just recently, dialed in some of the factory suggested settings from the manual, plugged in and fell in love. If I could only have 1 amp, the Mark IV would be it. That being said, I am happy that amps aren't like women and your're allowed more than 1! :wink:

pauliegtr said:
jjb said:
Updated photo:

NewRigsmall.jpg

**** man. Nice set up. I am GASing over an ace to A/B with my LSC

pauliegtr, the duo of a Stiletto and a LSC is unbelievable. The 6L6/EL34 combination just fills a room. I A/B them but I also play both simultaneously for ALL leads, intro riffs at the beginning of songs etc. The combination is just killer.

CudBucket said:
Here's my stuff...

My Road King II with the 2 2x12 cabs I made. They're covered in Mesa tolex with Bogner cane grills. I have a pair of Hellatone 60Ls in each. Front loaded and ported.

RKII_on_cab2.JPG

LINK to a pic of one cab. It's big.
http://www.dafguitars.com/images/misc/DIY_CAB_1.JPG

cab_front.JPG

cab_new_baffle_2.JPG

LINK to a pic of the RKII head. It's big.
http://www.dafguitars.com/images/misc/RKII_2.JPG

My Carvin Legacy.

legacy_2.JPG

The rack I made to hold it all.

gear_rack_1.JPG

rack_2.JPG

My guitars. I made the turquoise one. You can see the build in process at my site www.dafguitars.com.

guitars_1.JPG

guitars_2.JPG

Very nice stuff man. :mrgreen:
I had a Legacy for a while, that's one amp I had that I wish I never sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back