Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mesanomad100 said:
waassaabee the supa trem is a lovely pedal and it hurts me to say ti,I had one but I got rid of it for one reason......I tried the LINE6(USUALLY PISH) tap tremolo and it was outta this world

give it a bash man,they are good pedals belivie it or not
Checked the Line 6 website, and listened to the sound bites. I'll have to plug in to one, but it's gonna have to be an arse kicker to get me away from that smooth SupaTrem.. Thanks.

I got two new guitars :) Agile Interceptor Pro 7 string and an Agile AL2000:
5ad1da9b.jpg

744f0eea.jpg

80338b96.jpg

1f816cdc.jpg

3993ac0d.jpg

5f26f925.jpg

Agile is a very cheap brand.
That model is awsome,beautiful I like it more in blue. :shock:

I think you just made my mind up for what 7-string I am going to buy......That thing looks killer! And EMG's come Stock!!! How does she play man?!?!

-AJH

In Croatia, those two EMGs on that Agile would cost around 400$. EMGs for six-string guitars are around 170-180$ a piece.

Mrmot said:
In Croatia, those two EMGs on that Agile would cost around 400$. EMGs for six-string guitars are around 170-180$ a piece.

Here a dimarzio cost 150 usa dollars.
If I lived in usa I would have a collection of boogies,better I'll buy mesa boogie :lol:

Do the math to build a boogie rig with pieces used at least for 5 years =

triaxis = 2000 +
2.90 = 2000 +
4X12 cabs = 1800 +
cables etc = 6000 dollars without guitars and efx.
Don't forget everything is used and we don't have places to fix boogie stuff :shock:

Yesterday I saw in our brazilian EBAY kinda of stuff an used MARK IV for 6.500 reais = 3.250 dollars !!! :shock:

Man If I sell my rig,I could buy a kick *** car !!
No I prefer my rig :lol:

Us Brits have it harsh as well

A brand new MKIV combo is like £2200

which is $4400

Dual rec. is £1900

which is $$3800

yeah **** harsh but hey Its an addiction I could find worse things to blow all my cash on like drugs etc. so why not spend it on boogie!!!

Dont blame it on the boogie

But I never blamed on boogie, I blame politicians :evil:
Politicians are evil.
What is more evil ?

1-Politicians
2-People who voted to them

Mesa to me is GOD so please mesa send all politicians straight to hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

18&Life said:
Mrmot said:

Here a dimarzio cost 150 usa dollars.
If I lived in usa I would have a collection of boogies,better I'll buy mesa boogie :lol:

Do the math to build a boogie rig with pieces used at least for 5 years =

triaxis = 2000 +
2.90 = 2000 +
4X12 cabs = 1800 +
cables etc = 6000 dollars without guitars and efx.
Don't forget everything is used and we don't have places to fix boogie stuff :shock:

Yesterday I saw in our brazilian EBAY kinda of stuff an used MARK IV for 6.500 reais = 3.250 dollars !!! :shock:

Man If I sell my rig,I could buy a kick *** car !!
No I prefer my rig :lol:

I'm from Brazil too. Some guy offered 7000 reais (= 3500 USD) on my dual rec, and I payed like $1200. I could sell it and buy another two boogies
:D ... if bringing heads from US was that easy. :cry: :cry:

IMG_0528-small.JPG

I have a new Mark IV short head on order, which will go into the empty bank in the rack when it arrives in July.

I was using the Peavey temporarily, but have since returned it to GC.

Cool...

That Peavey kind of looked funny up there anyway. :wink:

I bet he uses it to exchange patches and programing :wink:
I save my triaxis and gmajors presets in my computer.
Just to have a backup.

Could be that or maybe he records with it.

I dunno what it is but I like the look of having laptops in a band setting,I think it looks really good

me and a mate used to have one in our industrial instrumental band,just two guitars and a laptops,similar to jeff becks latest albums,was good fun,but we never played live it was too much hassel for us :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back