Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mesa.jpg

Love my amps right now!

39192_459977646348_522011348_6321869_6404851_n.jpg

this is all I own save for my acoustic... just bought those stacked 4x12's today in Chicago for an amazing price but they are not working yet due to blown speakers....

As you can see there is a Randall RM100 for my "B" amp and the Roadking 1 for my main rig. All the speaker cabs are Mesa oversized rectifier models... My guitars are gibson goldtop Les Paul 01 reissue a Gibson Gothic Explorer and a Jimmy Page 93 Standard Les Paul.

Pedal board is Eventides, Furman ped board, Budda Wah, BBE boosta grande, X2 wireless and a TC electronics poly tuner.

so here is my staged gear shot.... finally

lol I dont use all this all plugged in

its my A&B rigs and I found two rectifier cabs for an amazing price

Yeah I was wondering about the amazing part as well

two Mesa straight angled cabs 4 blown V30's and Im switching over my speakers from my slanted cab to one and installing the other four working speakers so Ill have the cabs I wanted since coming to this site.

Here's my bunch of tricks..
Of all these, the Mark I is the undisputed tone monster..
Having said that, the Kitty's totally silent ch switching and raw array of sounds give the rest of them a run for their money.

My main rig is nothing like the eye-candy-on-steriods I see in this thread..
Bit embarrasing in some ways..
but it's a 1973 Les Paul (recording, converted to 2 H/B and a neck single coil) or a 1981 Les Paul Custom (stock). Low actions both.
Into a Digitech RP7 >>> a BBE boost pedal >>> a Dunlop or Morley wah >>> Boss volume pedal >>>amp.
Often the wah is deleted, but I can't live without the volume pedal - a lifesaver.
Dave

IMG_4817comp-1.jpg

McBarry said:
Here's my bunch of tricks..
Of all these, the Mark I is the undisputed tone monster..
Having said that, the Kitty's totally silent ch switching and raw array of sounds give the rest of them a run for their money.

My main rig is nothing like the eye-candy-on-steriods I see in this thread..
Bit embarrasing in some ways..
but it's a 1973 Les Paul (recording, converted to 2 H/B and a neck single coil) or a 1981 Les Paul Custom (stock). Low actions both.
Into a Digitech RP7 >>> a BBE boost pedal >>> a Dunlop or Morley wah >>> Boss volume pedal >>>amp.
Often the wah is deleted, but I can't live without the volume pedal - a lifesaver.
Dave

IMG_4817comp-1.jpg
Just a guess, but I'd bet you have AMAZING cleans?

OMG.. just realised due to RSG's reply..
this is the stable, but only ever need 2 at a show - usually a combo and one other.
Loud shows get a 2x12 Mesa clone cab (vintage altec 417 below, EVM-12L on top), most shows just the JBL cab.

True enough RSG, cleans are pretty crystal.. even with the Les Paul's.
A strat deluxe makes for uber-clean when I need to really split hairs...
Again, a simple rig though, compared to some of the mortgage-threatening rigs I've drooled over in this thread.
Lucky I don't live in the US and have cheaper access to things I probably don't need...LOL

you know what I noticed about musicians in AU....they all owned a TS808 Ibanez pedal and they all wanted 1000AU$ for them lol

konstantine RK said:
39192_459977646348_522011348_6321869_6404851_n.jpg

this is all I own save for my acoustic... just bought those stacked 4x12's today in Chicago for an amazing price but they are not working yet due to blown speakers....

As you can see there is a Randall RM100 for my "B" amp and the Roadking 1 for my main rig. All the speaker cabs are Mesa oversized rectifier models... My guitars are gibson goldtop Les Paul 01 reissue a Gibson Gothic Explorer and a Jimmy Page 93 Standard Les Paul.

Pedal board is Eventides, Furman ped board, Budda Wah, BBE boosta grande, X2 wireless and a TC electronics poly tuner.

so here is my staged gear shot.... finally

I got one of those straight slanted cabs to work... Im trading for some EV speakers suited for clean channels.... until then lol

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Single rec head V2 on a bill fitzmaurice XF212 i built. I bought the schematics from his website and sourced 2 celestion vintage 30s for it. I odnt have any pics of my guitars or pedals but i own a prs se 24, squire tom delonge (you can kinda see it), gretsch pro jet and a maton em425/12string. My fx chain goes something like guitar-korg pitchblack-morley bad horsie 2-amp(series loop)-t-rex tonebug reverb-tc electronic nova repeater-amp-cab.

Hey guys. Recently I sold my 2x12 vertical recto cab and picked up a Port City OS 2x12. It's loaded with a Private Jack and a Texas Heat. I just love this cab. Very similar to the Bogner OS 2x12 but that one had V30s in it. I'm becoming a big fan of Eminence speakers. I've got a pair of Governors in my Port City OS 1x12 cabs as well. The Mark IV is only going through the 2x12 cab though. The 1x12 cabs are for the Axe FX Ultra. I use the TC Nova System with the Amp Gizmo to switch channels and functions on the Mark IV as well as for effects. A great compact rig.

markiv_portcity212.JPG

markiv_head.JPG

pedalboard.JPG

portcity112a.JPG

portcity112b.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back