• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mesa Boogie Mark III+ (KDRG)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

WaxCapacitor

Reaction score
***$7500 w/ 80’s Mesa Mark Series 4x12 - $6500 w/o cab
-$6000 w/o power tube’s***

I made a thread about this in another boogie board forum. I am posting here to cut my costs , and cut some of the buyers costs. What I am charging is essentially what I have into the amp. I attempted to bring the amp up to ideal spec , and I believe the end result gets the user there .

No rush selling this for me . I can maybe work out a payment plan (upon screening/gaining rapport). I don’t want to lose $, but if I have to lose a little bit , then so be it. Partial trade accepted but no more than $2.5/$3k worth of trade in . If you want to simply trade a IIC+ for the amp I may be into that. Please check my thread regarding this piece in the vintage Mesa Boogie forum. Thanks for your time !

Mesa Boogie Mark III+ KDRG & R2 MOD
Amp is fresh from service !
Basically just new filter capacitors ….
I have all the paperwork to go with the amp/mod/service .

Early s/n Black Stripe/No Stripe model
180 Watts
Reverb
Graphic EQ

IIC+/III+ Mod
R2 Mod
STR 415 or Mullard 6L6’s (your choice)

In absolutely EXCELLENT condition. You won’t have to service until filter cap’s are due 10-15 years from now. Even then that is basic none intensive work, and doesn’t require sending to Mesa when it is due.

Ask about 80’s Mesa 4x12 , or 2x12 metal grille if so desired.

Note on price:

Here’s my breakdown of costs ….

Amp: $4.5k

III+/R2/Filter Caps : $1.4k

STR415 6L6’s Six Total: $750

Mesa 2x12/4x12 : $600&$800 respectively

I want this to be transparent because Black Stripe KDRG is a different story than all other Mark III variations. I choose STR415’s because that is literally the tube the Mark series amps were built around. Performance wise it’s an ideal tube for any mark series amp.

Ships ultra secure , 2’ foam , double boxed, heavily bubble wrapped, and paper stuffing, for perfect arrival !

Thanks for your view !

Attachments

• IMG_4670.jpeg
    IMG_4670.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4671.jpeg
    IMG_4671.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4672.jpeg
    IMG_4672.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4673.jpeg
    IMG_4673.jpeg
    216.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4674.jpeg
    IMG_4674.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4675.jpeg
    IMG_4675.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4676.jpeg
    IMG_4676.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4680.jpeg
    IMG_4680.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4678.jpeg
    IMG_4678.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 0
***$7500 w/ 80’s Mesa Mark Series 4x12 - $6500 w/o cab
-$6000 w/o power tube’s***

I made a thread about this in another boogie board forum. I am posting here to cut my costs , and cut some of the buyers costs. What I am charging is essentially what I have into the amp. I attempted to bring the amp up to ideal spec , and I believe the end result gets the user there .

No rush selling this for me . I can maybe work out a payment plan (upon screening/gaining rapport). I don’t want to lose $, but if I have to lose a little bit , then so be it. Partial trade accepted but no more than $2.5/$3k worth of trade in . If you want to simply trade a IIC+ for the amp I may be into that. Please check my thread regarding this piece in the vintage Mesa Boogie forum. Thanks for your time !

Mesa Boogie Mark III+ KDRG & R2 MOD
Amp is fresh from service !
Basically just new filter capacitors ….
I have all the paperwork to go with the amp/mod/service .

Early s/n Black Stripe/No Stripe model
180 Watts
Reverb
Graphic EQ

IIC+/III+ Mod
R2 Mod
STR 415 or Mullard 6L6’s (your choice)

In absolutely EXCELLENT condition. You won’t have to service until filter cap’s are due 10-15 years from now. Even then that is basic none intensive work, and doesn’t require sending to Mesa when it is due.

Ask about 80’s Mesa 4x12 , or 2x12 metal grille if so desired.

Note on price:

Here’s my breakdown of costs ….

Amp: $4.5k

III+/R2/Filter Caps : $1.4k

STR415 6L6’s Six Total: $750

Mesa 2x12/4x12 : $600&$800 respectively

I want this to be transparent because Black Stripe KDRG is a different story than all other Mark III variations. I choose STR415’s because that is literally the tube the Mark series amps were built around. Performance wise it’s an ideal tube for any mark series amp.

Ships ultra secure , 2’ foam , double boxed, heavily bubble wrapped, and paper stuffing, for perfect arrival !

Thanks for your view !
Can you post some better pictures of the center two output tube sockets? I don't know these amps very well, but wondering if it's a KRG rather than a KDRG? Also, not sure if you noticed, but some of the tolex got caught on the amp chassis by your pilot light during install

Back