Picture Thread!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew_1990

Reaction score
Hey guys post all the gear you have!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/ant1991_2006/Picture002.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/ant1991_2006/Picture005.jpg

And i plan on getting a mesa roadster very soon to complete my rig of doom. :D

Mark IV due to arrive in a week

group2.jpg
[/url]

Goodsell2.jpg

Funny thing, I do not live far from where they make PRS and i never really cared for the guitars. However my guitar center just got in a 1987 model that I heard is suppose to be out of this world. They are asking like $6600 for it.

mesanomad100 said:
coeur,Do you like PRS guitars,was wondering just that I cant see any in your post,hehehe :lol:

Midrangegood i love your gear dude. Especially the roadster. How do you like it? Do you use any type of tube screamer or SD-1 for solos if so how would you click in a different channel and the boost pedal at the same time.

gear.jpg

mark_iv.jpg

Just got the Mark IV today, she sounds beautiful
:lol:

(the big guy in the background is my RK II)

Xspider FingersX said:
Jerseydrew: How do you like that super 17??? I'm considering buying one and id love for a hands on review of it!

-dave

Actually, I like it a lot. If you don't mind a single channel amp, then it's great.

Furthermore, this may be the BEST single channel amp I've ever played. It's that good. It's so simple with only three knobs. I've had other amps like this, Fargen and some others that I can't remember. This is way better.

If you're looking for a blues machine, this is it.

New to the forum... Been reading steadily for a while now, so I figured I'd use this thread for my first post. Gotta say that you guys have a great site here... Thanks for all the detailed info & insight into all things Mesa/Boogie! Anway.... here's a quick shot of my practice corner... sorry for the mess... LOL!

010107a.jpg

That's a Stage I Stiletto on the left w/ a VHT Fat Bottom 2x12. In the corner there is a DC-3 combo w/ a 1x12 ext cab...

-Kenn

This is my current stuff.

The guitars:
100_0181.jpg

The amps:
100_0170.jpg

100_0067.jpg

I´m probably getting a new Mark IV (my 3rd) later this year and I do want a 7-string EBMMJP.

Thanks, those are sweet guitars. Just got the Ibanez JPM a month ago.

No, it´s a Diezel Herbert.

so out of the JPM and the EB/MM which is the overall winner,which out of the two would you save from a burning house!!!! :twisted:

I don´t know. That´s a hard one.

They are actually quite different. The Ibanez is brighter and clearer sounding, especially the neck pickup. The EBMM has a bit more articulation and girth to it. A bit darker sounding overall but with a pretty sharp attack.

The Ibanez feels like a normal RG but with a thicker neck, feels very nice. Very easy to play.
The EBMM is the easiest playing guitar i´ve ever played. The feel is superb. It feels a bit smaller compared to the Ibanez. The neck is narrower and not as thick.

Built wise the EBMM is better. Tone wise it´s a draw. Both sound great but as I said different.

from these pics I can see

a triaxis and 2 90,g force/major,furman power con. and a nady wireless,any Ive missed

Is that a 1527 RG,what is the other Ibanez and whats the pups in them,

I may have this all wrong but I cant really make the pics out :)

Back