• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold / Withdrawn 2011 mark V 90 Combo FS/FT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nandrewjackson

Reaction score
2011 mark V 90 Combo.
I've not bought/sold here before, but I've been a member for a while. If I don't have permission to post here, feel free to delete.

I'm near Indianapolis, Indiana. No shipping, I'll drive to meet.
For trade I'm looking for something simple with 2 6V6, single 12"
A nice deluxe reverb or Princeton reverb, or California tweed, or Fillmore 25, or boutique/handmade 6V6 push-pull.

This is a problem -free mark V, earlier production.

2011 mesa mark V 90 1X12" combo.
Problem-free amp. Very nice.
Some mark V 90's have "ice pick" treble, and some have switching problems. This one has neither!! Released in 2009 this one is early in the production and luck of the draw it's a good one.

The casters are not original, but they are high quality and fit nicely in the track-lock system. The footswitch and cable are new replacements (2022). I didn't receive footswitch when I got the amp, I got them recently through sweetwater from mesa.

No slip cover .

The original mesa speaker has been replaced with a celestion UK classic lead 80.
All tubes are mesa, except for the middle 2 6L6's, they are aftermarket "apex matched". (Sweetwater?)

There are a couple discolored areas on the grille cloth. A couple minor scuffs. The screen printing near the power switch is wearing off.

All functions are working properly. I've used the FX loop with 4 cable method lots of stompboxes, I think the FX loop is great, online forums gripe about tone loss problems, again, maybe luck of the draw, no problem with this one.

I'd like to get $1800 cash.
Possible trade: I'm looking for a fender Princeton reverb. If a modern one, definitely a 12" version. If an actual vintage one, 10" or 12".
Maybe interested in other amps, really looking for something 6V6. Deluxe reverb, tweed clones.

I thought I'd love all the bells and whistles from the mark V, it's awesome, too much for my tiny apartment, LOL.
I'm in terre haute, about an hour from Indy.

Here's craigslist link for pictures
https://terrehaute.craigslist.org/msg/d/terre-haute-2011-mesa-boogie-mark-90/7641363131.html

Back