Picture Thread!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a picture taken by Fredster, technically, but it's mine now! :twisted: :D

Roadster.jpg

EBMM JP6 Desert Gold. I'll have more pics of this stuff later, took some today, in fact! 8)
ColourChange.jpg

Lucifer said:
Some guys here on this board seriously have a lot of money :D did you sell your kidneys or sth? :D

It depends on your age.I got 36 so if with 36 you can't buy toys,man you need a new job :lol:

mesanomad100 said:
very nice setup,which do you prefer,RKII or MKIV,

Hard to say. One, because I just bought the Mark IV yesterday so I haven't even touched what this thing can do. Right now I'm still learning what all the buttons and knobs do to my tone. Secondly, I think they are different animals. I can already tell this thing has boatloads more gain that my RKII, it's a lot tighter and more defined as well. My RK has a fullness to it that this thing can't achieve though, but that's the classic rectifier sound. That's why I bought both, because I know that these two amps are the top of their game. I can't wait to slave them together and run the Mark IV through the RKII's progressive linkage.

Lucifer said:
Some guys here on this board seriously have a lot of money :D did you sell your kidneys or sth? :D

I'm pretty conservative with my money. I invest a bit, store some away into a savings account, pay my bills, and that's it. I don't go out, I don't buy stupid **** or junk food or clothes or anything unless I NEED it. Then I just save up and splurge on crazy guitar equipment once every few weeks/months.

I also dont spend money on stupid things..unless i really need it..but its kinda hard for me to save all that money..and then give it all away for one thing..but its worth it..otherwise there wouldnt be a MKIV in my room :) i try to spend money on quality stuff..quality > quantity..rather have 1 good amp than 5 bad ones..anyway..if i was a car freak, i'd spent all my money on cars and car parts..if i was a computer geek, i'd have a new computer every month..if you have a hobby nowadays, you'll probably spend a lot of money on it..if its your passion and love, why not..anyway..sorry for the offtopic.. :)
Anyway..i have to say..Mark IV was worth every penny.. :D

MesaColiseum300 said:
18&Life said:
I can see you're still obcessed with ne.
Glad to see I can make people crazy.
Happy to see you my friend :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

obsessed, not obcessed!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
No, you're wrong, I'm not obsessed but bored by you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You believe to be sly but you aren't :lol: :lol:
Now change your nickname again :lol: :lol:

OK... Both of you, take it elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back