Nice find

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THTH

Reaction score
Went to a semi-local music shop near me and guess what I found? A new Mark IVB in the back with nothing more than a little dust on it. Needless to say I bought it :D .

This amp is awesome! I have old JMP's, ADA MP1's, a triaxis with Coliseum 300 stereo power amp but had been looking for an amp that I could move around easier. This thing holds it's own against any of them. The lead channel is incredible and easily as good as my friend's Bogner 101b.

Having used the triaxis for over 10 years, it only took me about 15 minutes of reading in the manual how all of the pull knobs work to get a killer sound on the lead channel. Full power, class A and triode is very impressive. Love the Mark IV!!!!!!!!Here's a couple photos:

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

Sweet! Mark IV's rule.

Nice Gibson too! An LP with P-90's is on my bucket list. I gotta get one one day. You don't see too many P-90 Standards around. What model/year is that?

**** nice find. You should go kick around in the back room a little more!

Steve

The LP is a 1978 Pro Deluxe. Used to belong to John Sykes. The guitar tech that sold it said it was used some on the 1987 Whitesnake album. It's an amazing guitar. The neck P90 is from the 1960's, sounds incredible. Mark IV rules!!!

Latest posts

Back