New Recto ( new to me, warning sexy amp alert)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they can take carpet off of my isolation box and refinish it with tolex? Anyone have any idea?

I have a Rivera Silent Sister that is covered in black carpeting. My cat loves to use it as a scratching post regardless of how many times I tell her to knock it off. One of these days I would love to have it recovered with tolex to make is more aesthetically pleasing. The carpeting now look worn and awful.

BostonRedSox said:
I wonder if they can take carpet off of my isolation box and refinish it with tolex? Anyone have any idea?

I have a Rivera Silent Sister that is covered in black carpeting. My cat loves to use it as a scratching post regardless of how many times I tell her to knock it off. One of these days I would love to have it recovered with tolex to make is more aesthetically pleasing. The carpeting now look worn and awful.

lol my cats dont go near my amp and anytime they see me moving towards it they pissbolt away! play it really loud a couple of times when you cats asleep nearby and i assure you it will stop nosing around your rig

erectifier said:
lol my cats dont go near my amp and anytime they see me moving towards it they pissbolt away! play it really loud a couple of times when you cats asleep nearby and i assure you it will stop nosing around your rig

Yes, they call this 'volume therapy'.
If I was to do a custom headshell design, I'd do one that matches my two custom cabs. They would have a black and tan check grille with black piping, black corners, and a tan woodgrain finish. HOT!

Latest posts

Back