May sound silly but worth a try anyone consider...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where is the rjm placed in your rigs?

that is...

you have the head on a cab towards the back of the stage, you would have a line6 M13 (or something similar) up front near the mic (anywhere from 5 ft or more away from the head)

where do you guys place the rjm? on the pedal board or on the amp, or in a rack?

i have an evh phase 90 and flange, and like them infront of the amp. i want to have a delay in the loop (and a chorus somewhere, and maybe some other effects, octaver or whatever)
I am trying to figure out what would be best for my situation.. getting a gcx (and ground control, though i have an fcb 1010) (i have a gmajor for delays and other in the loop effects) or the m13 and an rjm (then probably not using my pedals)

which requires less setup, or is quicker/easier to setup on stage (i hate when bands take a long time to set things up and break them down)

(obviously i want to be able to change effects and channels at the same time, no tap dancing)

(also i use a wireless and wah occasionaly)

Latest posts

Back