Mark 11C simul-class output transformer wiring

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echidna

Reaction score
Does anybody know the correct wiring for this amps output transformer?
The amp had the extra transformer windings disconnected so it runs in standard mode rather than simul-class.
I'm wondering whether the inner windings of the transformer should connect to the inner pair of output tubes, (that is the ones that get switched out of the circuit when in simul-class mode or whether they should be hocked to the outer pair? Judging by the circuit diagram the inner windings should go to the inner pair, but by the look of the mod they may have been originally connected to the outer valves.
The outer windings measure about 114ohms, and the inner windings about 91 ohms.
If anybody can help with this it would be much appreciated.
I'm am trying to contact boogie, but as I live in Australia it' is a little hard and I can't get a hold of an email address for one if the techs there.

thanks Greg Macmillan Australia

Thanks heaps to Mike Bendinelli at boogie.
There are 2 pairs of wires - blue and blue with a white strip and orange and orange with a white stripe. the two striped wires go to the outer valves. The two blue wires to the left pair of valves looking from the rear. and the two orange to the right. The striped wires to the outer pair.

Latest posts

Back