Just bought a Pre500 Blackface

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my setting that I came up with last night (i haven't gotten around to trying the settings that were suggested earlier, im in the middle of finals in Grad school. Yikes!) Feedback from Rev D owners (or anyone else) is welcome!

Red Channel
Normal
Bold
Vaccum Tubes
Master: 9 o'clock
Presence:11 o'clock
Bass: 2 o'clock
Mids: 2 o'clock
Treble: 11 o'clock
Gain 2 o'clock

Master is a little low...Try running with efx engaged and use the Loop Master Knob if you can't put out high volumes. You may find a need to decrease some gain if you do this since the tubes will cook a little more.

Surfguitar! said:
Boogiebabies, Vader is a fine piece indeed! I feel the need to name mine now! Anyone else have a name for their blackface? :lol:

If it's truly a twisted and evil DR, I would call it Hannibal Lecter.
Then it will eat human livers with a nice chianti and farber beans.

"Black Dahlia"? "Black The Ripper"? "The Dark Side"? and if you're a Twin Peaks fan... "The Black Lodge"? or "Garmonbozia"?

He is of a small percentage of drummers with a brain. :wink:

Wait a minute... He just sold a pre500... maybe not... :lol:

I was just kidding. We all know drummers have brains. No need to get defensive.

Hey you guys know how you can tell the stage you're playing on is level, right? The drummer drools out of both sides of its mouth. :p

And we know why bassists are so hard to work with right? Guitar envy... :p

Hey Siggy- out of curiosity...how much did he pay for it initially? Also, I sent you a PM about switching the knobs...are you down for that?

Latest posts

Back