I want my Mark V!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
ok...enough of this patience...waiting....I am going to load up and head out to Petaluma...goal??kick *** and take five...my MARK V...I'm gonna break ignurt on somebody!!!WHO'S WITH ME?????(whew..sorry...had to vent a little....me feel better now..guess I am the first to crack.. :cry: )

I'M WITH YOU... I WANT YOUR MARK 5 TOO!!!!

hahhha

did you do any custom options?

wanna talk about patience, im holding off till next year to get one... i'm hoping my local GC gets a test model (i asked them and the kids there have no idea what i'm even talking about... ugh i hate that)

I'm waiting for mine as well. Having a hard time waiting. I am in a situation where I can only own one amp at a time (wife and 4kids). I sold my last amp in January and patiently waiting for my 5. It's getting progressively harder.

I got mine on Wednesday. I'm in New Brunswick, Canada. I'm kidding of course. Maybe I'll get one down the road.

This thread reminds me of when I used to be into photography pretty heavily. I ordered my first DSLR camera as soon as it was announced ... the 10D. Waiting for it to actually ship drove me completely bat ****. I was so excited that I almost peed myself when I got it, then got totally deflated ... didn't even fire it up until the next day. Waiting for a new toy is 3/4 the fun.

Heh-heh, heh-heh... He said, "It's getting progressively harder", heh-heh, heh-heh...
Shut up, Beevis! :lol:

MrMarkIII said:
Heh-heh, heh-heh... He said, "It's getting progressively harder", heh-heh, heh-heh...
Shut up, Beevis! :lol:

I should have said more difficult to wait.

Uhhhhh...heh-heh,...Uhhhhhh...that was like gross and stuff...Uhhhhh...heh-heh! :lol:

gibson5413 said:
I'm waiting for mine as well. Having a hard time waiting. I am in a situation where I can only own one amp at a time (wife and 4kids). I sold my last amp in January and patiently waiting for my 5. It's getting progressively harder.

I'm ampless as well. The store told me mid March, which it is now. I'm getting ANCY. I want the damm thing already.

Hello gentlemen (and any ladies as well). My first post, and I,m very happy to be aboard! I hope to learn, and share alot here. I,m also eagerly awaiting my Mark 5. Ordered it from Huber & Breese in Fraser Mi. I was told mid, tail end of March as well. It is time! (or at least close to it). Whoever gets the definitive word first, sound the alarm!

I can barely stop from pulling my hair out - laid some cash down 2 weeks ago! I'm in Calgary Ab and L&M is thinking late april. All I can do is surf this Boogie Board to stay sane.

Hey everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. Just like you guys, I'm waiting impatiently for my Mark V! I ordered mine in mid-February from Mesa Hollywood, mine will be part of the first batch shipped, and they have also been telling me "by the end of March". However, I made a call to Boogie customer service and they told me they're now saying to expect shipment in mid to late April. We'll see.

I've been using a Carvin Legacy for years, which I think is a better amp than a lot of people are willing to give credit for, but I've found it to be very limited tonally, noisy, and overly loud. The volume is too hard to control. It has no master volume, and having the volume control above 7 o'clock is just too loud for most applications, and you haven't approached its sweet spot yet.

I've been interested in Mesa for a long time, and while each model seems to offer something I want, none seem to cover everything that I'm looking for in an amp. The Mark V seems to be the Mesa for me (on paper, anyway.) I'm really excited about all of the possibilities offered by the graphic eq, power options, and voicings this amp has.

I'm looking forward to getting to know this amp and exchanging thoughts on it with everyone.

danyeo1 said:
gibson5413 said:

I'm ampless as well. The store told me mid March, which it is now. I'm getting ANCY. I want the damm thing already.

I know what you mean Dan. When they come in we'll have to gang up on Rig-Talk and start a revolution. It has become very much an Axe-FX forum. I think the Axe-FX is great but I get tired of every other post trying to convince me it is the be all end all. People hammer on the amps I love and it's no sweat for me. Either way, I can't wait to get mine. I wouldn't mind trying an Axe-FX someday. Every time I have ever gone to modeling it ends up being too much. I only need two maybe three really good tones. That is why the Mark series fits me so well.

I know what you guys mean....I WANT MY M K V.
Axe-Fx seems to be very very popular at the moment (all the rage). I'm sure it's very good. I had a choice go with Axe-FX or MKV. I chose to pre-order the MKV. I currently use a MKIV in my rig. I may eventually get the Axe-FX down the road but for now I love playing my tube amps ;)

End of march, early april, mid to late april. I,ve even heard, possibly early-mid may! Everyone seems to have been told something different. I just want a definative shipping date to within a week or so. ****, is that so much to ask?!
For me, not knowing WHEN I can expect to get it, is worst than the actual wait itself. Once I know, I can pretty much steady myself to get prepared to wait for that long. (okay, I just lied, HA!) I say, let,s get that posse together and head on out to the factory. They,ve got to have at least twenty or so sitting around ready to go. They could,nt stop all of us!

Hi Everyone!!

I am a new user here. So far i am a triaxis user. Ive recently ordered a couple of mark V (yes i am broke now..)
You know the intelligent thing to do like any regular human being should, is to wait for it to come out and be available and hear some better samples and reviews.

But could i do that??? nooooooooooooooooooooo..

Of course i just had to order.. lol

Now since i couldnt wait to order it, maybe its not a surprise that im posting in this topic either (as my first post i might add).. Because that would also mean that i couldnt wait to receive it. Nothing better than getting a new toy.

Anyway sorry for the long post, hope well have some fun together with these amps.

Btw mine are due on May 4th (but things tend to get delayed so im not sure)

Later!!

gibson5413 said:
danyeo1 said:
gibson5413 said:

I know what you mean Dan. When they come in we'll have to gang up on Rig-Talk and start a revolution. It has become very much an Axe-FX forum. I think the Axe-FX is great but I get tired of every other post trying to convince me it is the be all end all. People hammer on the amps I love and it's no sweat for me. Either way, I can't wait to get mine. I wouldn't mind trying an Axe-FX someday. Every time I have ever gone to modeling it ends up being too much. I only need two maybe three really good tones. That is why the Mark series fits me so well.

Tell me about it :roll:

i can't wait to see that wave die down and when it dies oh it will die just like all the other emulation crazes that have occurred over the years.

Latest posts

Back