Hey everyone...Post some pics of your custom color Boogies.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my $350 worth of custom options (on the head) lol....

SSPX0373.jpg

-AJH

I have owned all these and of course about 2 different black diamond chrome chassis ones. About 3 different rackmount recto's and of course the famous green Rackmount recto. Click on the thumbnail to goto higher res picture

Thanks, Cellar. The "Table" was made by my artist wife. She's done a whole series of them, some with a theme (a "Timetable" for example with old watches and watch parts in an antique type tray).

Can someone recommend me a picture host or host some pics for me? I have a couple of IIC+'s with custom headshells in burgundy and purple that are cool. Love your guys' stuff, rock on!

Just out of curiosity does the platypus ever get rocked off the top of the amp? Like scooted off from vibration?

sotto said:
A repost:

LesandBoogie2res.jpg

I love the way you match the LPC up to your Nomad, we share the OCD. Is your gibbo wine red, or what do they call that? Ive never seen one so vivid.

very nice rig!

Calvin and Hobbes kick butt. I used to dig reading those guys in the paper. A friend of mine had a scene from a comic book on his wall about 25 years ago I thought it was cool. I have liked that kind of art since.

Latest posts

Back