Hey everyone...Post some pics of your custom color Boogies.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would I do that? I just sometimes forget to say something or think of more that I want to say after I post.

If I wanted a high post count then those long posts that I usually make would make me the highest poster here because I could easily make those into single line posts and get hundreds of posts a piece.

Actually, I am trying to be completely done before I post but like I said sometimes I think of something more to say after I hit submit. I would rather say it than not and so it just gets another post.

or if no one else has posted after you yet, you could always edit your last one and

100_3056.jpg

100_3058.jpg

Russ said:
Just out of curiosity does the platypus ever get rocked off the top of the amp? Like scooted off from vibration?

lol, I missed this question, no it's never been blown off, on my Ace I have another one and that one moves all over the place :lol:

Nice rig dosboogies, that looks awesome

Aart said:
****, that Roadking footswitch always makes me laugh :lol:

:lol:

Just wait until they give the RoadKing more footswitchable options. That Kontroller is going to be huge. It is already big now. They will eventually need a separate pedal board case for it. I know they have a gigbag for this one. Do you think that they would go even longer or just get wider? Maybe shorten it in two rows?

Russ said:
Aart said:
****, that Roadking footswitch always makes me laugh :lol:

:lol:

Just wait until they give the RoadKing more footswitchable options. That Kontroller is going to be huge. It is already big now. They will eventually need a separate pedal board case for it. I know they have a gigbag for this one. Do you think that they would go even longer or just get wider? Maybe shorten it in two rows?

I bet they'll make it longer and include a bicycle :wink:

Latest posts

Back