Hey everyone...Post some pics of your custom color Boogies.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russ said:
Aart said:
****, that Roadking footswitch always makes me laugh :lol:

:lol:

Just wait until they give the RoadKing more footswitchable options. That Kontroller is going to be huge. It is already big now. They will eventually need a separate pedal board case for it. I know they have a gigbag for this one. Do you think that they would go even longer or just get wider? Maybe shorten it in two rows?

My prediction: RK III with MIDI, comes with a five or six button f/s.

And since we're discussing postwhoring...I'll have a custom thiele cab in "seven to nine weeks."

Aart said:
Russ said:
Aart said:
****, that Roadking footswitch always makes me laugh :lol:

:lol:

Just wait until they give the RoadKing more footswitchable options. That Kontroller is going to be huge. It is already big now. They will eventually need a separate pedal board case for it. I know they have a gigbag for this one. Do you think that they would go even longer or just get wider? Maybe shorten it in two rows?

I bet they'll make it longer and include a bicycle :wink:

That has to be the funniest thing I have read in a week. :lol:

PRSKILLER said:
Here is my Mark IV:

Picture054.jpg

I thought you were selling that one...

Platypus said:
PRSKILLER said:
Here is my Mark IV:

Picture054.jpg

Sweet, looks like mine almost... did you recover that yourself? I've never seen that color before
Stock from factory with upgrade gold grille, tolex is black.

Russ said:
I thought you were selling that one...
I was awhile back but decided against it. Glad I did :D

I always liked that one. I couldn't justify a 2nd Mark IV or I would have pulled the trigger. I am glad you kept it too. They really are great amps.

Latest posts

Back