• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avi8r2005

Reaction score
As much as this pains me to do, I'm going to sell my Mark IV. It is an older one, I believe it to be from the mid 90's from the history i've been told about it, but still in as good a condition as if it were just off the assembly line. I have a spare set of EL34 tubes to go with it along with the 6L6 tubes which are all relatively new. The guy I purchased it from worked at a Boogie dealership so he had access to new tubes on a regular basis. I believe it is a "B". It does have the reverb tank on it. Everything works as it should, no issues whatsoever. Nothing missing, no wear on the tolex. Foot controller and cable included as well. Still has the original setting placard, although it shows some aging. This amp is my dream amp, but just not conducive to being a in the house only kind of amp.

Looking for $1400 for it. For pics or more info, contact me at [email protected]. I will be traveling this weekend so it may take a bit to reply, but please be patient.

i have a THD hot plate, which allows you to crank that amp, at very low volumes, like at your house, i had it at my apt. and no one complained my MIV was screamin hot just really low volume. its an 8 ohm unit. if you are interested in keepin your MIV, this is the thing to buy. PM me for details.

Bump'd for drop in price. Now asking $1250. If you choose to use pay-pal, please be aware that I request you to add on the 3% for the pay-pal fees.

bump to add that I will pay for shipping via Fedex or UPS ground. Really sweetening the deal.

Latest posts

Back