• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold / Withdrawn Mesa Mark V90 blue bronco head FT FS $2050 shipped

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Lamury

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm not a brand new member but haven't been on here in a while but I'm just not getting along with my mark V90 it seems like I'm always fighting to get the mids to sit right... Anyways I've decided to try to sell it on here before I resort to anything else as. In a rural area and not many high gain guitar players around here... But it's a custom color head bought from Sweetwater last year it's a 2105 model I do believe. The price $2050 and includes shipping in the Continental US. That's over $1000 off and the tubes have less than 100 hours of use on them the amp is practically new condition. I'm not asking for F&F or anything like that but if anyone is interested please let me know. Id trade for a triple crown amp or a Marshall JVM410H.

Attachments

• IMG_20230428_172305192.jpg
    IMG_20230428_172305192.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back