Extending The Footswitch Cable On A Rect-O-Verb Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuartMac

Reaction score
I did a search but came up blank. Has anyone done this? Is it just a straightforward 5-pin DIN cable?

I'm playing next Saturday and the stage is pretty vast, so the little cable attached to the footswitch ain't going to cut it!

Is it the same cable as on a Dual or Triple Rectifier? I'm not that familiar with the Single Rectos. If it is the same, I think it is a 7 pin DIN. Look on Mesa's site. They have longer footswitch cables for sale and should have the one you need too. If all else fails, call them.

jtb226 said:
Is it the same cable as on a Dual or Triple Rectifier? I'm not that familiar with the Single Rectos. If it is the same, I think it is a 7 pin DIN. Look on Mesa's site. They have longer footswitch cables for sale and should have the one you need too. If all else fails, call them.

The Single is a 5 pin.

I bought a longer cable directly from Mesa for my dual rec. The dual and single cables are not interchangeable but I think you can buy the cable straight from Mesa.......

Latest posts

Back