• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 2x12 3/4 back cab with C-90's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 2x12 3/4 back cabinet with C-90's in decent shape.

Even a broken one with good speakers would be ok. I don't have much money, so if it's scratched, dented, dinged, etc that is fine.

Thanks in advance,
Andy

Monsta-Tone said:
I better find one in the states. It's funny that shipping to & from Canada is so much more. It's not like you are across an ocean...

Not only is shipping high, both UPS and FedEx charge the recieptiant a brokerage fee. This covers the cost of a broker to take the item through customs.

I have a 1 x 12 3/4 back that I am on the fence as whether or not I want to sell. It is in pristine condition.

:D Thanks Ken,
I better not. I already have one that sits under my DC-5. I really like it, but I need a 2x12 for my DC-10 head.

I don't think you would have much of a problem selling it though, they are really great cabs.

These really are great cabs! When I had my Roadster, I used to run it through the 3/4 back 2x12 with C90s and a recto 2x12 with v30s. Very nice mix.

Good luck on the search man!

Hey I don't know if you're still looking for one of these or what your price range is but I came across this one ebay, it might be worth going for for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-2-x-12-Cabinet-Mint-Condition-w-Cover_W0QQitemZ160290400649QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160290400649&_trkparms=72%3A570|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Latest posts

Back