• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who wants a MINT Mesa Mark IV for *Cheap*?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gear-Monkey

Reaction score
Ending on eBay in an hr. man I'd buy this if I had the money. It's like new.

It's not mine, just passing the word.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290126432993&rd=1&rd=1

It is like anything else. It depends upon who is selling and who is buying. Add that to how many are available and how many people are looking for them. It is a real rollercoaster ride. You get amps selling from $900 to just below the cost of a new one. I think I even saw one sell for the price of a new one once. I guess the buyer just didn't want to wait for Mesa to build one.

I got my Mark IV head for $700 a few years ago...seriously. It was in GREAT shape, but missing the reverb tank which I replaced cheaply.

Bought it from a Guitar Center too!

I guess maybe I'll get to find out how the paypal reimbursement process works ;).

I wouldn't worry about the description copying. I have seen plenty of people copy them from listings that did well.

Yup hopefully it's a mixture between copying the description + the coincidence of college. Looking through my seller's other items he indicates college in the description was well. Buyers from my seller seem to be happy in the feedback. Time will tell!

The seller got in contact with me today and let me know he shipped it. I have to admit I was a little bit nervous :). Now on to the waiting/lusting phase.

Latest posts

Back