Who is your favourite rapper?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like any of them. Except once in a while, a more "mainstream" song comes out that I can enjoy... Too much rude/disrespectful lyrics for my taste...

Some Eminem stuff
Run DMC's Walk this way is a classic
Coolio's "hits"
etc...

tremayne007 said:
The Roots

OK...I gotta give props to Captain Kirk Douglas. He plays a Stiletto Ace combo and can hold his own with the shred. I saw them in June w/ Erykah! Freaking Awesome. I'd consider them more R&B than rap. At least they are true musicians.

Biggie, Guru from Gangstarr, Del the Funkee Homosapien (who is Ice Cube's nephew, I think), Snoop...

its awesome how responses are so varied. some love rap and know what they are talking about, some dont like rap and thats cool too. then there are some who say they like rap but list artists who...and to not like rap anymore because it "went mainstream" is strange. ya know "to go against for its own sake, your still controlled by the choice that the other man makes"

Ok.. i have to admit, I am an old school fan...

Slick Rick, Dougie Fresh, Rock Master Scott, Kool Mo Dee, Kurtis Blow... Sooo many, many more...

I loved the 80's.

Back