What to expect from a mark III simuclass with reverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guitarjac said:
I've never played one but from what I hear they are ok but are really OWNED BY THE TREM_O_VERB 100 WATT DR. HEAD.
but I do hear nice things about the mkIII when doing things such as the backstreet boys and village people and the likes..

Just kiddin Bro,
congrats on the new amp and thanks for all your help all the time!!!! :wink:

jack

That's not true at all (thank god you can't hear the britney spears cd playing in the background :wink: :lol: )

ToneAddictJon said:
guitarjac said:
I've never played one but from what I hear they are ok but are really OWNED BY THE TREM_O_VERB 100 WATT DR. HEAD.
but I do hear nice things about the mkIII when doing things such as the backstreet boys and village people and the likes..

Just kiddin Bro,
congrats on the new amp and thanks for all your help all the time!!!! :wink:

jack

That's not true at all (thank god you can't hear the britney spears cd playing in the background :wink: :lol: )

if he only knew more pop has been recording with the tremoverb than the mark III lol.

joking with ya jack

psychodave said:
ToneAddictJon said:
I used the reverb to fill out the sound a little on days when it just didn't feel thick enough for me (not very often), but it's always good to have it there.

Try sticking an EQ in the loop...move the bass EQ up a tiny bit, mids and treble down a tiny bit (mids a little lower than treble). I do this and the Mark III turns into a high gain machine...but with clarity and thickness.
You mean adding a second equaliser??

psychodave said:
ToneAddictJon said:
I used the reverb to fill out the sound a little on days when it just didn't feel thick enough for me (not very often), but it's always good to have it there.

Try sticking an EQ in the loop...move the bass EQ up a tiny bit, mids and treble down a tiny bit (mids a little lower than treble). I do this and the Mark III turns into a high gain machine...but with clarity and thickness.

I meant when the room I'm playing in feels particularly dead, and just need a little echo going on, not the tone.

Latest posts

Back