What Mesa amps do you currently own (current production)?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What amps do you currently own?

• Electra Dyne

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Express

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Lone Star

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Mark V

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Rectifier (Dual, Triple, Road King, Roadster, Mini)

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • Royal Atlantic

• TransAtlantic

• Rack (TriAxis or Recto Preamp, any power amp)

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Big Block, Carbine or Walkabout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I own a discontinued amp.

Votes: 53 52.0%

• Total voters
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by the amount of Recto and Mark V owners, but I still am. Mesa's product line has so much more variance, and I wish more of those players hung out here, not there is ANYTHING wrong with the community we have currently. I'm also surprised there aren't more votes for the Express and Lone Star amps!

Analog Kid said:
That means my Dual Rectifier, which is about thirty years old, is my only production Boogie.

Dual Rectifiers didn't come out until 1991, triples in 1992, mark III's in 1986, I bought my Coli in 1991 and it's 22 years old!

Your amp isn't 30 yet dude.

I own an Dual Rectifier (Reborn) and a Mark V (Head). Cabs are two 2x12" Rectifier and for smaller venues (where I can't be loud :( ) a 1x12" Stiletto cab, normally used with my Mark V.

Daxman73 said:
Analog Kid said:
Well, strike all the Electradyne votes! No longer in production!

Are you kidding me?! I've heard nothing but great reviews and the video clips I've seen have all been great. This is a head scratcher for sure. I was seriously wanting one.

I was guessing because, like the solo rec being discontinued because it competes too much with the mini rec, it was probably discontinued because of the royal atlantic. I could be wrong on both counts though.

P.S. I voted discontinued 'cause I have a Heartbreaker. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I'm in the minority I know but here's what I have:

Triaxis
2:90
4X12 (straight, oversized)
1X12 mini rectifier cabinet (slant)

As the sig says ...

Looking for a good used (UK power rated) ED or RA100 Head to add to the stable

Back