VoodooMan Switches

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my tap tempo footswitch even faster. But still absolutely no communication from the guy in response to emails.

DavidE said:
Just received my tap tempo footswitch even faster. But still absolutely no communication from the guy in response to emails.

I see his feedback is starting to reflect his true character set as well.

I'm glad you got yours! Fantastic :)

Someone should put a link to his old username feedback in their feedback line. I would ! haha kind of a payback

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=voodoomanswitches&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

I bought a pedal from him a long time ago. I never got a response to about 7 e-mails I sent. Got the pedal, which was nice, but never got any communication from the guy.

Well, here's the end to this.
9/12 Ordered and paid for "in stock" Mark III system. $89.00 W/shipping
9/25 Printed label and sent tracking number.
10/31 Emailed him and asked "where's my switch?" and received this phony excuse: Greetings,
I thought your package shipped long ago but turns out it was here the whole time. It had fallen back behind and underneath my work bench where I stack all the packages to be shipped with another one that was MIA. I was digging around last night looking for some supplies when I came across it. I apologize profusely for the delay and has shipped out this morning. You should have it in your hands soon. I am just glad it has been found and not lost in the mail.

James

11/12 Filed dispute with my CC company.
11/13 Money credited back to my account.

I ordered from his website voodoomanswitches.com so I can't even leave the negative feedback that I'd like to.
I really wanted that switch. Oh well.

I wished that I had found this thread before finding voodoomans website. I have ordered and payed for a pedal for my mark III amp. I have sent this guy several mails and there is no feedback! I just have to wait and see if I just got ripped off for 100$ or if I'm lucky and finally get what I have payed for. I'll wait a couple of weeks and then contact my cc-company. Beware!!
DrBazooka
Sweden
Mesa Boogie Mark III simulclass

Add me to the list! I ordered a 4 button switch for the Mark III a month ago from Voodooman's website. Never heard anything from him so I emailed to question when it would be shipped. No reply, but a tracking number suddenly appeared on Paypal transaction. Said it was shipped USPS priority. Well, after 1 1/2 weeks I contacted USPS only to find out the package was never put in the USPS's posession. So I've filed a Paypal dispute, still no response from Voodooman. So I've changed the paypal dispute to a claim. Funny thing I noticed: blacklabelswitches on Ebay is, I believe, also the same voodooman! When I contacted blacklabelswitches on Ebay, who claims to be a distributor for Voodooman, to inquire about getting a 4 button switch for the Mark III, Chris Weiss answered the email. When I paid Voodooman for the order I placed from his website, the payment went to [email protected], same Chris Weiss!!!! Beware guys!!! We'll see how much Paypal stands behind their customers!!!!! Wish me luck!

Guys, you can see my saga back on the earlier pages, but essentially, here's how my Voodooman ordeal played out:

7/25 - Ordered "In Stock" switch from site and paid in full.
8/5 - Got a "Shipping info received" notice like you got.
At the time, I though ten days to ship an "In Stock" item seemed like a long time. Ha!
Sometime around the middle of the month - started e-mailing him with no response.
8/27 - Filed a dispute with PayPal
8/28 - Got message about how he'd been in a terrible car accident and in the hospital.
8/29 - Got message that switch "shipped out today".
9/3 - USPS says package actually left their facility.
9/5 - Actual delivery

The switch is great, and well worth the price, but I wouldn't recommend buying from him if you don't want to hassle with him. I haven't heard yet of anybody actually getting stiffed, but he definitely takes his time.
My guess is that nothing is actually "In Stock", and his work ethic is lacking, to say the least.
And there is always some "reason" why he couldn't get a switch out in less than six weeks.
If he had been up front and said at the beginning it would be six weeks, I would have at least known where I stood.

I had looked at his purchase history with three ebay accounts long ago when he was screwing me around. I looked a few times every few months too He has the stuff in hand from large purchases I had seem him make right on the bay. He is simply a dark voodoo hater. He will get it to you when he desides. It's control of you that he diesires. The pedals are incidentals.... (really)

Hi all!
Maybe I was too hasty to be sceptic to voodooman! I received an email from him today where he says tha the pedal will be shipped to me as soon as possible. I hope that this will work and that I get it within a reasonable time. If so I apologize to voodooman!
DrBazooka

Gibson Les Pauls x 4
Fender Stratocaster X 3
PRS Custom

Well mine seems to now be in transit! Not one bit of communication from Voodooman. But I rechecked the tracking number & it is actually in transit as of today! I'm really glad, I've heard he makes a great product! I can't wait to get it.
My apologies to the Voodooman, and also a suggestion.....Communicate with your customers, especially when you're backlogged!

Well, I wish I would have seen this thread before I placed my order with him. I ordered my Mark III 4 button switch in Feb and paid via PayPal. I didn't receive the switch after 3 weeks so I emailed again with no reply. A couple more emails and I got a USPS electronic shipping conf but no item received. I have emailed more than a dozen times with NO responses except the received notices. I just made a complaint with PayPal to investigate and get my money back.

I see that he had enough time to raise his prices on his website and he still states it ships in 14 days! BS!!!!!

If his son is sick I feel for him and would understand. If he has been in a bad accident then I would understand. So why doesn't he state that fact on his website???????

I really hope I get the footswitch soon because I want the switch and need it. It took a little time to save the hundred bucks to order it in the first place.

I hope he is legit and not a scammer.

from what I've seen, you'll probably get it, just when is the question...

That "shipping label" thing is one of his standard stall tactics. I got that notification five days after I ordered. Still took 6 weeks to get the switch, and no movement at all until I basically demanded that PayPal refund the money.
The two constants in this guy's life are that there's always some kind of tragedy going on, and that he takes forever to ship switches, even if they are "in stock".

Hello everybody! I got my Tremoverb pedal shipped today.

I ordered it 3 weeks ago and, during that time, James Britt called me twice to let me know when he was planning to ship it and when he had already done it.
This morning, he called me again to let me know that the parcel was already in my neighborhood and was probably going to be delievered home today.

I thought you would like to know.
Regards

Here's my SAD VoodooMan story:

I ordered a 4-button Mark III foot switch from this unreliable PITA in early April, and after almost a month with no activity or reply, with a slew of e-mails sent to him, I got a response stating my order was "mixed up with another order that was on hold" or some BS and that it's be shipped pronto... :D

Well weeks later, no pedal and I tried to contact him several times but he wouldn't respond. In the meanwhile, my time frame for filing a PayPal claim had elapsed. They (PayPal) were absolutely no help to me at all. I mentioned that it was very unseemly, unfair and improper for PayPal to continue to allow this scam artist to utilize their service and fleece PayPal customers! They basically and politely told me to pound sand. Even suggested I report him to the "authorities"... LOL! What a fucking joke! :lol:

Well, I'm going to turn up the heat on this turkey on every forum or discussion site where his stuff is discussed. He's ripped me off for around $105.00 USD and is still selling his items freely. I'll cut and paste this post wherever I can and I don't really give a **** if he sends me the pedal or not - I want to get the word out that this VoodooMan is BAD VOODOO!

Brian Waterbury, Anaheim Hills
VoodooMan victim # ????

I hope (but I doubt it) he'll respond to my challange to respond out in the open and explain why he failed to complete my transaction and has stiffed me. OK, Voodooman, I await a reply!

I'm not really in that particular biz, but if someone needs a simple pedal (and has a clue on the specs) pm me. tired of hearing about this guy's scams...

DO NOT BUY FROM VOODOOMAN

I believe the company has gone under even though their website is still up and they are just stealing peoples money.

I ordered a switch 3 months ago and never got it.

They wont reply to emails or phone calls.

THEY STOLE MY MONEY! DONT BUY FROM THEIVES

kiff said:
I'm not really in that particular biz, but if someone needs a simple pedal (and has a clue on the specs) pm me. tired of hearing about this guy's scams...

Hi Kiff, I was thinking of buying the 4 button footswitch from Voodooman but It looks like it would be asking for trouble. I'm waiting for my mk3 to arrive soon and it has no pedals included. If i ever need to use a footswitch with it i'd rather have one with 4 buttons than 3 different ones.

If you can build one, how much would it cost?

cheers

Back