VoodooMan Switches

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there someone else out there that can make replacement footswitches? I have a RK II King Kontroller and the thing is too big. I was going to rehouse the pedal myself until I opened it up and discovered that the switches are mounted to PCBs. I may be moving to the Mini Amp Gizmo so this might be moot anyway.

Thanks for the help.

HEy guys. Im looking for a MARK IV pedal to switch channels which this guy has. And its like 60 or 70 bucks. cheap as hell and probably the best deal i can get. But whats the consensus on this guy?????? Some ppl say huge scam and others say got a badass pedal.
To get anything else will run me up over 200 bucks.

Waspination said:
HEy guys. Im looking for a MARK IV pedal to switch channels which this guy has. And its like 60 or 70 bucks. cheap as hell and probably the best deal i can get. But whats the consensus on this guy?????? Some ppl say huge scam and others say got a badass pedal.

READ THIS:
"DO NOT BUY FROM VOODOOMAN

I believe the company has gone under even though their website is still up and they are just stealing peoples money.

I ordered a switch 3 months ago and never got it.

They wont reply to emails or phone calls.

THEY STOLE MY MONEY! DONT BUY FROM THEIVES
"

Now, which part do you NOT understand? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waspination said:

Try the Switch Doctor on eBay, 100% positive feedback. He doesn't currently have a Mark IV footswitch listed, but contact him and see what he says.

http://myworld.ebay.com/balancedclarity/

Lesgoldy said:
Waspination said:

Try the Switch Doctor on eBay, 100% positive feedback. He doesn't currently have a Mark IV footswitch listed, but contact him and see what he says.

http://myworld.ebay.com/balancedclarity/

Yea I emailed him and he said no mark IV switch at this time. Dunno know if any other switches would work with mine... he didnt say.

What about LoopMasters? Anyone had experience with them?
They have a 3-way switch here that is close to what im lookin for. I just dont know if the switches interact with each other so you click one switch on and the other goes off.
I emailed them about it and even asked about doin a custom pedal but got no response yet.
http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=182

I cant believe this thread is running again.

Voodooman is thief. I got screwed a few years ago. I wish people would quit defending him because his son was sick. Im a father too, so i simpathize, but that doesnt change the fact that he has terrible business ethics and is a shitty businessman.

just a rant

I've been doing some boogie switches too. The mark4 isn't a standard switch and requires some IC's/logic stuff. Someone posted the schematics for it a while back (a year or so).... I searched for it but didn't find it. Anyone remember where it is? I'll look into making them... you guys think there's a market assuming a good price?

Data point:

ordered a two ch dual rec switch Saturday night/Sunday morning from Voodooman.
Switch delivered following Wednesday, today. I'm very satisfied
with that.

kiff said:
I've been doing some boogie switches too. The mark4 isn't a standard switch and requires some IC's/logic stuff. Someone posted the schematics for it a while back (a year or so).... I searched for it but didn't find it. Anyone remember where it is? I'll look into making them... you guys think there's a market assuming a good price?
You could probably move some on ebay fairly well

Hey if anyone can get hold of this F#$*WIT,

Let me know. 10 weeks he's had my money.

Here is the Voodooman's contact details:

James E Britt
414 Province Dr
Camas, WA 98607-1729
(360) 834-0351

He doesn't like answering his phone thats for sure.

Hey Voodooman!! you're an ASSWIPE

I'm waiting for a instock switch I ordered on June 2nd. The coward even gave me a false tracking number. My CC company has been notified so now the wait to get my cash back. The coward won't call me back, so I hope he enjoys me telling my story all over the net to warn others of his game.

Try this number. I've been calling the crap out of it...1-503-919-3452
sheeny said:
Hey if anyone can get hold of this F#$*WIT,

Let me know. 10 weeks he's had my money.

Here is the Voodooman's contact details:

James E Britt
414 Province Dr
Camas, WA 98607-1729
(360) 834-0351

He doesn't like answering his phone thats for sure.

Hey Voodooman!! you're an ASSWIPE

Add me to the list of those ripped of by this scam artist. Here's the time line of my continuing saga (my actual order number changed to xxx for this post):

04/05/2010: Ordered switch from voodoomanswitches.com. Received email from them showing "Order Status:Confirmed".
04/06/2010: Bank account debited for purchase amount. Their website claims no charges will be made until item ships.
05/15/2010: Sent email inquiring about the status of the order.
05/18/2010: Received email that said "the Status of your Order No. xxx has been changed. Your order is being processed".
06/09/2010: Sent email asking when order would be shipped. Received no response.
06/11/2010: Called number on website. Max answered. He apologized for the delay. He said they would be working that weekend (this call was on Friday) to build my switch and I'd get it in the mail by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.
06/21/2010: Received email that said "the Status of your Order No. xxx has been changed. New Status is:: Shipped".
06/26/2010: Received email that said "the Status of your Order No. xxx has been changed.
Comments on your Order:
Hello,
This order was accidentally marked as shipped which removes it from the active order file.
We apologize for this clerical error. Your order has shipped.
Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Max
07/08/2010: Sent email asking why the item that was supposedly shipped Priority Mail (2-3 days delivery time) had not been received. Received no response.
07/10/2010: Filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, Better Business Bureau and Internet Crimes Complaint Center. Sent email to VoodooMan telling him of the filings.

If anyone is interested, I will be glad to post the outcome.

well, after talking to "Max" who sounds just like James :roll: it looks like my switch is due to be delivered today. We'll see

bikerdude2 said:
well, after talking to "Max" who sounds just like James :roll: it looks like my switch is due to be delivered today. We'll see

Just curious...did it ever arrive? I just got an email from James yesterday saying that he "reshipped" a new switch to me. Now, keep in mind this is the third time I've received an email from him saying my switch was shipped. This last one is probably in response to my complaints to the BBB, FTC and ICCC. We'll see what happens this time. I'm not too hopeful, but who knows, stranger things have happened.

Back