Tremoverb tremolo - Is there a way to make it sound better?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
Ok, as many of you know I have the head and a combo t-verb.... I played this weekend with the combo and have played several months with the head. I noticed that the tremolo on the combo is A LOT weaker than on the head, is there something I can do to fix this? Will a preamp tube cause this? My tremolo settings is 100% on the mix and about 80% on the speed. It's very defined on my head, but on my combo I played 2 songs Saturday night before I even noticed the tremolo was on, it almost sounded more like a chorus or a light phaser/flange for some reason?

Thoughts :?: Suggestions :?: donations :?: :D

I don't know about the tremolo but I had one on my Fender Princeton ...

I rarely play with the tremolo but just the other day I was playing Creedence Clear Waters' "Born on A Bayou" and thought I was really cool like Tom / John Forgerty.

O-kay, o-kay, I could see it hear it from you guys, snickering and all
"Do you have 8-track tapes"

I certainly do! :wink:
EightTrackTapes.jpg

dud i have the same problem with my trem 2x12. the trem sucks. it's why the quit making them. i just had my amp serviced so that all the newer mesa upgrades were done. and my amp guy spent an extra 2 weeks on trying to fixe my tremolo. he said mesa can help fix it but you have to ship your amp out. so i'm buiyng a trem stomp box....lol

Latest posts

Back