Tremoverb Knob Change

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mefgames

Reaction score
I have had my Trem for some time now, and I have finally become aggravated with the knobs due to the difficulty in seeing exactly where they are set. They are the stock knurled chrome with a set screw. I would like to replace them with knobs that have a distinct marking on them for easy visibilty. I thought chicken head knobs might be just the thing, but there is limited space because there are two rows of knobs. I need 16 minimum, or possibly 17 including the FX loop control.

Any ideas ???

Thanks, Mike

Agreed. The V-twin rack pre knobs HAVE dots on them, and I still can't read them without effort.

I'm watching for an answer on this one too!

I love how the T-Verb knobs look........until I need to use them. That little gold dot on a silver knob just doesn't cut it sometimes, and often make me adjust something too much just to hear a difference that I can't see.

Now let's see if anyone has any suggestions we haven't run into yet.........

Found solution in an old post, shoot him a PM and see if he has any left or to find out where (precisely) he got them.

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33427&hilit=knobs

Here's my thought as I'm partial to metal knobs. Order the standard Mesa black knobs and then carefully cut small luminescent strips (either triangular or rectangle) and adhere them to the black knob. Adam Jones would place triangular luminescent strips on the amps face where the knobs should point on his VH4.

The other post where the guy put the plastic knobs on the Roadster doesn't look too bad and if you look close you'll see that the Mark V has the same knobs. So you could most likely order those for the TOV.

What I like about the luminscent strips is that you could see them in the dark of a stage.

Davies knobs, like the Fulltone OCD pedal, or Line 6 amps.
Get 'em here (effects connection):
http://www.effectsconnection.com/oscommerce/index.php?cPath=27&osCsid=3e45e5b7a0a0b18c7ddc1460e30d4df3

Latest posts

Back