switching overdrive and channel simultaneously... solution?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Coo1

Reaction score
so i modified my channel switching stomp and my overdrive pedal so that both are in the same housing so that it is much easier to hit both at the same time, so i dont have to play cleans with overdrive or dist. without it.

this is what i did:
IMGP0317.jpg

i removed the channel switcher from its housing, drilled 2 holes in my overdrive's housing, then put the channel switcher inside the OD. seems pretty good, just thought i would let everone know about it... yeah...

Commander Coo1 said:
so i modified my channel switching stomp and my overdrive pedal so that both are in the same housing so that it is much easier to hit both at the same time, so i dont have to play cleans with overdrive or dist. without it.

this is what i did:
IMGP0317.jpg

i removed the channel switcher from its housing, drilled 2 holes in my overdrive's housing, then put the channel switcher inside the OD. seems pretty good, just thought i would let everone know about it... yeah...

Clever! If the switch for the overdrive pedal is a SPDT or a DPDT, you should be able to swap it for a switch with an additional pole (DPTDT or 3PDT, respectivly), wire the channel selection to the extra pole, and have everything on one switch.

D7

yea i think its a dpdt, but i dunno, i may want to use em separately, but it may be something ill try in the future

Cool idea. Now if we could just figure out how to do it for the three-channel amps... ;)

Latest posts

Back