Channel 2 and 3 dropped completely out for about 5 minutes during gig.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godejohn

Reaction score
Triple Rectifier - Diode Mode - 150-Watt Selection on all Channels - Channel 1 in Clean Mode - Channel 2 and 3 in Modern Mode. About 3 hours into a 4-hour gig, I was using my Rocktron Banshee talk box to Rocky Mountain Way, after the talk box part I hit the switch to jump of the bypass of the talk box and go to the finishing solo in channel 2 with the solo button already engaged. When I stomped on the talk box, nothing, no sound. The song ended and I started checking things. I had sound from channel 1 the clean channel, but nothing from channel 2 or 3. I could feel that my head was hot and could faintly smell a burning type of smell or a hot smell a little more than I feel what would be normal. Then all of a sudden, a faint sound came back in channel 2 and 3. Not loud or anywhere near normal but I could hear it. Then a minute later both channels came back all the way to what would be normal and I finished out the night without any further issues. What could have caused this? Any particular tubes? Don't want to replace all if not required or necessary. Thanks for your help in advance.

Back