Running 2 amps together....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it might not be the best thing to do, but i actually have been running out of my boss tu-2 into both my triple recto and my engl powerball and it sounds just fine. i'm using two separate 4x12 cabs but i have done it into one cab stereo and it was just fine.

like i said, i don't know if it can damage anything, although i'd like to believe that it doesn't, but if i were you i'd give it a shot. maybe if you have some crappier amps to test it out on first. I used a crate combo and one of those marshall micro amps and it worked so then i tried it on my real amps with success.

thanks for the help, i`ve a boss tuner that i could try also but heres a link to the chorus pedal i have, i think it might do the trick to split the signal

http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/CH-1/index.html

Yeah it will work fine. I used to use the CH-1 into my recto and my Marshall rack rig. I've also done it through one cab and two cabs. sounds good both ways.

Turmoil, how did you get those blue lights in your rectifier??

jakeleigh said:
... Turmoil, how did you get those blue lights in your rectifier??

Jake, I too have lights in my recto. All I did was put in some LED lights and attached them to the tube bar, looks great. Look here... at the end of the thread. http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=2729&highlight=led+lights

Matt, that looks excellent, thanks for that info. I'm off to the electrical shop later! Looks great. Would love one of those black faceplates too, pretty rare over here though.

Cheers!

I use Whirlwind & Morley a/b stomp boxes. Small, probably cost around $50. They switch quiet, and I don't notice any tone loss. With these boxes you can go a, b, or run a+b if you want to play 2 amps at once. I read good things about Voodoo but if you don't want to drop a lot of $ experimenting, maybe try one of these Whirlwinds.

Latest posts

Back