Road King question........ :(

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what would add insult to injury? If they finally ship sometime in the summer...

And then they need a mod to fix something that didn't get caught in QA.

:?

MY ROADKING SHIPPED OUT TODAY!!!!!!
LEFT CALI TODAY!!!!! 3/29

:D .....so I'm told anyway.......... 8)

You others in the holding pattern might want to press your people to check with their Boogie reps and see if you get the same news....

Time will surely tell..... I've kind of heard this before but HOPEFULLY this is it........

I'll keep you posted..... Let me know if anyone else hears anything....

Peace

Let us also know if anyone who ordered after the announcement of the Series II on January 19th are expecting their amp anytime soon.

MY HEAD HAS ARRIVED!

My series II Road King is waiting for me at the store
I will be picking it up tomarrow!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...I thought this day would never come! I wont be able to sleep tonight! :p

Congratulations Matt!!!!!!
8) :p :D :shock: 8) :eek: :( :lol: :D 8)

I'm really glad to hear it man....

Very happy for you.....

I'm off for three days so I'm hoping I get a call in the next couple of days. I probably won't because I think it will take a little more time to get from Cali to Ohio but I'm cool.. I know it's on the way....

Again Matt, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :D

We expect a full report as soon as you can supply one and have the time and any "RK II fresh out of the box" tips would be appreciated too....

Great news man..... Congrats....... 8)

What store did yours ship to? I ordered mine in August from Guitar Center...I hope it's in!!! How is yours working?! Was it worth the wait?!

kingster911 said:
What store did yours ship to? I ordered mine in August from Guitar Center...I hope it's in!!! How is yours working?! Was it worth the wait?!

Ordered mine from Zone Music (Great place!), in Cotati, Ca. I dont really trust Guitar Center. I haven't picked mine up yet. I will let you guys know with as soon as I get my greedy hands on it, I will take pictures too :p

I havent played a Roadking, only the Dual and Triple rec. I couldn't since all of them were sold after that Mesa fire sale :evil: . I sure its well worth the wait!

I dont have work tomarrow so it will be a VERY fun day Indeed! :p

Congratulations Matt,

I hope you enjoy it. The salesmen are trying to get a hold of the boogie rep over here in jersey. I'll probably find out when it arrives. LOL.

Later

Ray

RR said:
And MetalMatt, I'm surprise at you. You live in San Rafael, Bay Area, your closest MESA/Boogie Authorized Dealer will likely be one of the first to have the Road King II
29_1_1.gif

Be patient.

MetalMatt said:
MY HEAD HAS ARRIVED!

My series II Road King is waiting for me at the store
I will be picking it up tomarrow!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...I thought this day would never come! I wont be able to sleep tonight! :p

Hmmmm .... I should be fortune teller
10_1_12v.gif

Gotta go play lotto.

Just got word from the boogie rep, he doesn't think mine shipped yet, he said probably will ship today or monday, but since I think mesa is closed today, it will probably be on monday.

:cry: just a little bit longer,

later

im starting a fresh thread for this topic im just gonna call it road king..please come to that one

Back