Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 LSC and Zoom G1 for delays, tremelo and vibrato.
LSCG1.jpg

Here are a few short samples of the tones I'm getting with my new G1.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Nso08t8Yjg

jjb said:
Updated photo:

NewRigsmall.jpg

That is the complete rig - but I never use it all together. Either use the Stiletto/LSC combined with my rack for bigger stages where we are playing for the whole night (or most of it, maybe with an opener); I am using the Mark IV with my rack for smaller shows where we may play with 3 or 4 other bands and quick setup/breakdown is key. My GCX's/Ground Control Pro's are programmed for both scenarios to handle all effects and amp channel swithching etc. The pedal board and rack go with me always, no matter which amps I'm using.

Who makes that pedal board?

Howitzer said:
jjb said:
Updated photo:

NewRigsmall.jpg

That is the complete rig - but I never use it all together. Either use the Stiletto/LSC combined with my rack for bigger stages where we are playing for the whole night (or most of it, maybe with an opener); I am using the Mark IV with my rack for smaller shows where we may play with 3 or 4 other bands and quick setup/breakdown is key. My GCX's/Ground Control Pro's are programmed for both scenarios to handle all effects and amp channel swithching etc. The pedal board and rack go with me always, no matter which amps I'm using.

Who makes that pedal board?

mesanomad100 is correct, it's a Pedaltrain.

My rig as of earlier tonight

upload62507001zo0.jpg

Wah isn't mine, was borrowing it

upload62507002wi4.jpg

Crate VFX5212 (being sold) and my Recto Standard 4x12

upload62507003dd5.jpg

My POS rack (need to get a better one)
With:
Furman Power Conditioner
Nady Wireless (being replaced soon with an Audio-Technica system)
GCX with:
Digitech Synth Wah
Boss SD-1
Boss CS-3
iSP Decimator
Channel 3 on Roadster
Channel 4 on Roadster
Channel 1 on Roadster

In the loops

thats a neat system Im gonna have to look into a MIDI system,seems like the way forward

Kinnda like haveing the best moddelling amp in the world huh,step on a button and you get a real rectifier and a host of effects

sounds like my sorte system

mesanomad100 said:
thats a neat system Im gonna have to look into a MIDI system,seems like the way forward

Kinnda like haveing the best moddelling amp in the world huh,step on a button and you get a real rectifier and a host of effects

You can look at it like that, but look at it as a very expensive modelling amp system

ashjn said:
mesanomad100 said:

You can look at it like that, but look at it as a very expensive modelling amp system

Very expensive. I think I've spent well over $100 on George L cable alone just to wire up the GCX loops. Plus the price for the GCX and GCP. Hope to put in yet another piece, a G-Major.

nice rig,although I hope that the digitech is only used for its effects :twisted:

and not amp moddeling

hehe

mesanomad100 said:
nice rig,although I hope that the digitech is only used for its effects :twisted:

and not amp moddeling

hehe

I hope he uses it ONLY for studing ! :evil: :lol: :lol:

mesanomad100 said:

and not amp moddeling

hehe

I think that would be awesome if someone used a modeler for a mesa amp into a mesa amp 8)
That would really make my day :lol:

Well, I upgraded my cabinet from the Avatar to a Thiele with the EV 12L.

And boy do I love this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back