Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Keep it up, and you'll have all that ****.

You ever thought about buying some rack rails and just building a stationary rack for the house?

Oh yeah, in fact that is my current plan. I will probably get some rails and then some wood at home depot to rig something up. I just need something to put them in at home since they really don't move (and I can't see them moving anytime soon).

Cool, I'd hate to see all of those topple over...... ;)

no trying to jinx you or anything. :D

4nkam said:
Yup, that and a JMP1. And I wanna get one of those Knight Rider LED setups :)

can you actually get those leds scrolling across
I know a close freind who wants one for his rack but one that scrolls his bands name you've seen the type im on about but he wants them as a rack space

4nkam said:
Yup, that and a JMP1. And I wanna get one of those Knight Rider LED setups :)

You do know McTallica is selling a JMP-1.....?

:D

Updated Rig

IMG_1979.jpg

hazbin said:
Updated Rig

IMG_1979.jpg

for some reason I really dislike you!!!!!!

I want a recto MKIV rig!!!!!

nice touch with the RK
I like the look of that and I bet it looks godly on stge with the tubes burning away
got any pics of it in action

Maury wrote:
2006 LSC and Zoom G1 for delays, tremelo and vibrato.

Here are a few short samples of the tones I'm getting with my new G1.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Nso08t8Yjg

Great Tones there! What guitar are you using? I am impressed with the zoom and as always I am impressed with a LSC

Thanks Finster - its just a MIM strat with duncan humbuckers in the bridge & middle positions.

I like the look of the control knobs on the JP,a nice touch,goes great with that colour...is that lava peril????

gibson5413, that's pretty much godly. Mark IV + JP6 + Schecter Hellraiser = Tone Heaven.

mesanomad100, I think it's either Radience Red or Lava Pearl, as you said. Chrome knobs should be an option... >< I can't find any that wouldn't look "bulky" on mine, though...

mesanomad100 said:
nice rig,although I hope that the digitech is only used for its effects :twisted:

and not amp moddeling

hehe

hehe yeah i use it only for effects not amp moddeling :wink: hehe and btw im just a begginer im only 14 years ... later i will remove those with a nice rack :lol:

petrucci111 said:
mesanomad100 said:
nice rig,although I hope that the digitech is only used for its effects :twisted:

and not amp moddeling

hehe

hehe yeah i use it only for effects not amp moddeling :wink: hehe and btw im just a begginer im only 14 years ... later i will remove those with a nice rack :lol:

hey nice gear for a 14yr old.keep it up.I had great gear when I was 14 as well.
what Rack effect would you like to get

mesanomad100 said:
petrucci111 said:
mesanomad100 said:

and not amp moddeling

hehe

hey nice gear for a 14yr old.keep it up.I had great gear when I was 14 as well.
what Rack effect would you like to get
something that can give me lots of effects like delay phase flanger reverb everything and that can be used via midi foot pedals or something like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back