Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SA401035.JPG

Here's a recent pic of some of my stuff. I've got a LOT more crap than this! I had my 4x12 cab home so I figured I would take a nice picture while I had the chance:

stiletto3.JPG

That's a BEAUTIFUL pic/rig Charlie :)

Here's my recent rack stuff along with the RM4 I just received (I have two modules on the way):
900.jpg

Holy crap, dude. That's a lot of nice gear. Who do you play for, if you don't mind me asking?

+1 on Charlie's nice rig-- that's classy. I like that the LP's plugged in, ready to rock... nice touch!

Holy crap.

What's the Yamaha (Rev 90?) and what do you use it for?

Charlie said:
Here's a recent pic of some of my stuff. I've got a LOT more crap than this! I had my 4x12 cab home so I figured I would take a nice picture while I had the chance:

stiletto3.JPG

looks stunning

4nkam said:
That's a BEAUTIFUL pic/rig Charlie :)

Here's my recent rack stuff along with the RM4 I just received (I have two modules on the way):
900.jpg

Looks like a cockpit of a F-15 fighter jet 8) :D

mesanomad100 said:
sweet man

where's the mesa????/

bet you knew you'd be asked this huh

i had to sell the boogie to pay for the 101b

demeterboogiecropoe4.jpg

Mark2b 1981, 60 watt, eq, demeter isolation cabinet, with varying speakers inside (eminence L122, celestion greenback, celestion V30, carvin british series 80w)

The yamaha is a d1500 digital delay :) It sounds good, but not exactly my style of delay. I might be looking to trade it pretty soon.

Ready for blastoff :D
takeoff.jpg

Hey Monty, you need an Triaxis in the to brighten up the light show a little :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back