Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Platypus said:
I just moved, no more basement :p
downtown now

I once had my wife convinced that a halfstack was an essential piece of furniture for the main living room. So much for that ****. The next house that we live in WILL have a full basement, complete with soundproofing foam :D .

Wow! There are some nice rigs posted.

My contribution

100_4624-1.jpg

close up

100_3371.jpg

guitars

100_3647.jpg

100_4688-1.jpg

100_4689.jpg

I always wondered if I shouldn't have gone with this setup

Infinity Machine said:
Cool new board here and some killer looking rigs. I 'll throw my hat in. Here's mine...

LiveRig.jpg

Very nice collection

Shawn Lutz said:
Here's a couple updated pix

Guitarroom%20ss002.jpg

I used to have a Carvin half stack like this except the previous versioin with tolex not carpet.

cotlod said:

Say, do the square box slant front baffle cab really sound that different from the slant box?

samhill said:
Here's an updated rig pic
LIFTOFFrig.JPG

These are some of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Does that exotic wood sound any different than the normal birch and tolex deal?

phoenix said:

plumptone said:
And here is what arrived yesterday - my new rig:
Boogie3.jpg

Boogiewan Kenobi said:
My most recent rig:

Series 300 IIB with 4x12 (2 EVM / 2 MS12) - Bubinga
Lone Star with 4x12 (2 EVM / 2 MS12) - African Ribbon Wood

Conected via MESA Amp Switch with G Major Seasoning

Guitars:
'53 Tele, '70 Dan Armstrong, '74 Tele Custom and '73 Tele Deluxe

DSCN1762.jpg
(alt+p)

BWK

Dead sexy

jbird said:
My Leather Croco Embossed Dual Rec. 8)

14months003.jpg
[/img][/url]

Something about this just screams tone

nomadlover said:
02ef30a1.jpg

affinity strat
nomad 100 head
marshall jcm 900 lead 1960 4x12

I would have killed (not actual death) for one of these when they were the latest model

Empty Uranus said:
Dscn1561.jpg

1983 Boogie Mk IIC 1/2 Stack, 60/100 watt.... Guess that's the main reason I'm here.

Details aside, this is where I want to go. Add a markIV and another 4x12. Mabe hybrid with this wet/dry/wet setup.

Billy Adams said:
My little rig.
Picture-050.jpg
]

dap9 said:

Something about this upside down combo converted head is cool

dap9 said:

I would have killed (not actual death) for one of these when they were the latest model

Empty Uranus said:
Dscn1561.jpg

1983 Boogie Mk IIC 1/2 Stack, 60/100 watt.... Guess that's the main reason I'm here.

Details aside, this is where I want to go. Add a markIV and another 4x12. Mabe hybrid with this wet/dry/wet setup.

Billy Adams said:
My little rig.
Picture-050.jpg
]

dap9 said:

Something about this upside down combo converted head is cool

dap9 said:

Hi - I am new here. Here is my rig:
RigSmall.jpg

CloseRigSmall.jpg

GuitarsSmall.jpg

I have also just acquired a Mark IVb combo - no pics yet.

jjb,that is probably the neatest rig Ive ever seen apart from like JP's or one of the big dogs,I especially like the rack

How do you have it setup,the lonestar for cleans and breakup sounds and the Stilleto for gain sounds????

nice guitars too,The singer in my bands owns the exact same strat is that,you got any info on that guitar you could share with me to pass it on :)

very very nice!!!!

Im away to cry and cut mt wrists!!!

het has someone been on my myspace????

I wish my grass was emo so it could cut itself....I have a funny pic of that on there

cool!!!

You're a little younger than I had originally thought...

Yeah Russ Im 18,but I have been doin this for 11years and been playing boogie for the same amount of time!!

I have been jamming with the more talented likeminded all my time so I have quite alot of experiance,one of my best friends is the mesa tech for scotland so I have learnt alot about mesa in particular.

Im probably one of the youngest on here but I think I have a lot of 'mesa' years clocked up on my dial,I must have tried every mesa except from an original MKI so I can compare alot when it comes to the Boogie

to me 11 years of my Boogie playing is a long time!!!!!

ohh yeah I have been gigging for the last 8years and some of them really good ones like festivals so I think you learn alot form these experiances

Hope you all enjoy my threads as well

ohh dmt Im glad you likes it,all in a light hearted tongue ion cheek sorta fashion

The video's on there are pretty good

The Dream Theater one especially

I change them from time to time so hop back in and check some out

I was just letting you know my observation. I wasn't intending you to feel as though I was being condescending. I never take anyone for appearances. I also let their merit speak for them. From what I have read from your posts you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the gear you know about. If you were here in the States you might have been another Derek Trucks or young star. Again, I was just letting you know what I observed having seen your page.

Russ thats quite nice actually,one thanks you very much!!!

I love this board for that reason,the community spirit here is very high,lets keep it that way I say!

18&Life,the Dream Theater vid is of them in the writting process of Train of Thought,very good vid and very educational as well,3 Weeks to write an entire groundbreaking Album which has some of the finest shredding on this planet

The other vids are of Incubus,Mr Einzigers soundscaping capabilities are really great,some tool as well becuase Mr Jones is a master of the art that is PROG!!!!!!

I used to have like Giant steps vids(John Coltrane) and John Scofield ones but everyone told me to stop being a Jazz geek and get some more commercial stuff,so I gave them DT and Tool,they arent commercial over here,still fun is fun

keep it sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back