Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I added a mosvalve 962 poweramp to the rack stuff :)
518ac91e.jpg

4nkam said:
I added a mosvalve 962 poweramp to the rack stuff :)
518ac91e.jpg

that aint no fricken rack

thats a navigation system for a space shuttle you got there

Its massive!!!!

Bet its loadsa fun though

hi 4nkam, have you already used the Mosvalve with the studio (or the quad)? I was thinking about getting one of those poweramps... how do you like it? It would be cool if you could wite a short review of it!

do you use every single thing there?

Yup. I know that at first glance, it might seem like a lot or a bit redundant if you're thinking it's just going for one tone, but I really love a wide variety of music and I like to be able to get different tones too. So everything is dialed in differently and gives me a bunch of tones to work with :)

3 rack wahs?
3 rack wahs :wink: I really like wahs and they are my favorite effect. I've had a bunch over the years and I have always wanted the EMBs since I heard slash using them back in the day...and the Hamster boy too. The Dunlop is a killer unit as well and can dial in some great vintage to heavy modern wah tones.

hi 4nkam, have you already used the Mosvalve with the studio (or the quad)? I was thinking about getting one of those poweramps... how do you like it? It would be cool if you could wite a short review of it!

Yup, like I mentioned above, all my gear gets pretty equal use for different applications so I've run em all through the mosvalve but haven't really had much time to play a whole lot. I can tell ya that I really do think it's a nice little poweramp and a great alternative if someone doesn't want to spend much just yet. I thought it would sound kinda thin, lack low end, be flat and not have any punch to the tone but really, it sounds great! I can still hear plenty of my preamps' tone coming through and the mosvalve does a good job of bringing out the chunk or smooth leads.

I'm gonna try and record a couple short video clips later...if my digicam is willing to work with me :D

4nkam said:
I'm gonna try and record a couple short video clips later...if my digicam is willing to work with me :D
it would really be a great thing, thanks! I was asking because I'm thinking about getting the same poweramp for my studio pre

This is my latest update. The guitar is my #1 Suhr. My son's guitar is the IBZ to the right. I dropped my camera so it isn't taking clear pics right now....

DSCN1122.jpg
]

DSCN1115.jpg
]

mesanomad100 said:
I spied this in a different post!!!!

very nice,what do you like about using both the rec and the duece??

I cant run them both at the same time with out getting earth hum which is really anoying!!! but they do sound awesome together bar the hummmmmmmmmmmmm

lesterpaul said:
boogiepics002.jpg
ok..this is why my wife LOVES Joey B and JAy... :lol:

thats real nice setup there man,I really love you theile cabs MKIV and G System

bet it sounds sweeeeettt!!!!

ahhh we are all still on the never ending quest to find our tone eh!

thanks!!the quest is a lot of fun,esp. when you get older and get a real job,etc...helps keep you young!!!forever 18,right??the board and many of its inhabitants have been instrumental(oops..pun alert) in showing me the LIGHT
...now,it looks like your rig would be more complete with a mk IV...oooh!!!I think you need one....(trying to give you a case of GAS...)!!!
thanks and cheers!

Current @ Home Setup. Have a oversized recto @ practice space.
DSC_0013.jpg

-Nate

lesterpaul said:
...now,it looks like your rig would be more complete with a mk IV...oooh!!!I think you need one....(trying to give you a case of GAS...)!!!
thanks and cheers!

yeah a MKIV is the next in line to get bought it should be pretty amazing with the dual rec.

It sounds pretty good having both :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back