Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MesaENGR412 said:
eltrain858, that's a cool little diagram haha. Vert crafty, hope it all fits like you plan, good stuff man..

-AJH

thanks man, should find out tomorrow according to UPS/FedEx tracking websites :D

Dig it, the studio rig!

StudioRig.jpg

Greenevil said:
Dig it, the studio rig!

StudioRig.jpg

So much M/B goodness in one place. Makes me rethink my decision to stay away from racks.

i would be a happy man if i'd see a rig like this when i wake up in the morning..not that im not now when i see my IV..well..i would be happier :p

eltrain858 said:
that rack has so many knobs it makes the mark iv almost disappear

I was beginning to think that myself. :D

ooooh!!! knob-war! knob-warrr!!! check it out everyone, 4nkam and Greenevil are having a knob-war!

psssst... 4nkam... pick up a Mark IV first and you're sure to win this one! the 400 is pretty weak in the knob department.

I think Green wins for knobs, but 4nkam wins in buttons (both in rack and on floor haha) Both have very nice rigs....I hope to one day compete in this sort of competition... :twisted: :twisted:

-AJH

Thanks all for the nods! I love that rig sounds amazing! It took me a bit to put together but well worth the hassle!
I don't know though, I think 4nkam has my rig beat! Nice to see Boogie bring together so many gear junkies! ;-)

I was going to say that you should see 4nkam's earlier. I figured he would post it and he did.

4nkam said:
Greenevil said:
Dig it, the studio rig!

StudioRig.jpg

That's very cool :) I'm going for a similar setup, just need the IV and 400 :)
l_f34c319b5146a2a1f24947d37bd29c6f.jpg

Don't you have a JC-120H also? I could have sworn you outbid me on e-bay for it a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back