• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

possible ebay fraud ? MKIIC+ long head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm reminded why I love you guys (and the boogie fraternity) so much!

Joshua Scott
Phone number 936-212-1250

Lives in Tyler Texas.

Maybe there should be a Boogie fraud section on this forum, that way we can track/reference of fraudulent sellers more easily.

We could also use the section for threads such as this one when someone needs advise as to whether an auction/sale of a Boogie looks legit or fraud?

I was on a Jackson Guitars forum and they have something similar set up:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/

"E-fraid of E-bay (1 Viewing)
Everyday, Jackson and Charvel guitars are put up for sale on E-Bay, some real, some fake. This forum is dedicated to distinguish the real from the fake. "

Good idea?

it would get my vote, but you probably already knew that ;)

count me in. even if it didn't get set up as a section on this forum, i wonder if there's a way to build and maintain a good web page for that.

I think it would be better here, since this place is well known and well established, but I'd be willing to host it if it came down to it. I have a small forum site that I could "donate" for that... but I don't really enjoy being an admin ;)

Hate to bump this, though it's not the worst thread in the world to keep alive... but Tyler, TX? I'm literally going to be there tomorrow to play a show. I'm a poor musician, but I bet I could pony up enough cash for a dozen eggs, and I played baseball through most of my youth, so I bet I still have a bit of an arm on me. If you can get me the address and what time he usually gets home from work, I can probably make sure he... (ugh, I have to do it) ends up with egg on his face. Groan.

But seriously. I'll do it.

metal190 said:
I'm reminded why I love you guys (and the boogie fraternity) so much!

Joshua Scott
Phone number 936-212-1250

Lives in Tyler Texas.
I will be calling on your behalf in when Im off work. I'm happy to help!

Latest posts

Back