• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PLEASE DELETE ... moved sale to eBay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LegGodt

Reaction score
I am selling my 1998 Triaxis and 2002 Simul Class 2:90. They are both currently mounted in a 4 space SKB standard rack and will be sold with the rack. They have both been gigged with and are in good, but used condition.

I do not want to separate the units. I need to sell them fast. I just got an endorsement deal with Music Man and I need the money to buy a new guitar or 2 ... at a HUGE discount ... go me!

I have been watching these items and know they can sell for $700 - $950 for the Triaxis and $500 - $700 for the 2:90. I am looking to get $1350 OBO for the whole package.

I will post pictures tonight, including serial numbers, if anyone is interested. These items will be posted on eBay this weekend if no one is interested.

Both the Triaxis and 2:90 have been to Boogie once for service. The Triaxis needed the L2R board replaced and the 2:90 got a piece of plactic inside it that melted on the motherboard that needed to be cleaned up. They are both in perfect working order.

I shortened the power cables on both units to cut down on interference and make it nice and organized inside my rack. This is a common practice by the pros. Both units were inspected by my local Boogie service rep and he said the new AC ends were actually better that the ones that come standard.

- Dudley

I'd say your price is right in the ballpark, if not a little on the low side. The market's just slow these days I think. Also, pics will always help.

-dave

Normally wouldn't intrude on a classified ad, but you asked for feedback...

It is an absolutely great deal! If I had the money, I'd take it off your hands immediately. :lol:

My suggestion would be to split the items up. I've never not seen a Triaxis sell for less than $900 on the BAY. And you can easily get $500 if not more for that 2:90.

Good luck and wish I could help!

Here are the pictures
5022969999_f325499eaa_m.jpg
5023578216_8171bc008f_m.jpg
5022960963_c84980f1af_m.jpg
5022959433_6a9e058c68_m.jpg
5023575746_a96570f83f_m.jpg

More Pics on Flickr

I'd grab it for sure, it's a great buy.. I just dropped all my extra cash on a Tremoverb, or I'd take it.. unless someone wants buy my ToV.. :D

Good luck though, def. a good buy.

hello.. can you tell me more about the Triaxis? does it have the contoller update? what version is it? thanks .. Gabriel.

Latest posts

Back