pics of you,your guitar and your mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Tokai!! That's nice, and the natural burst Gibby. Good choice on guitars. Does the LP have an EMG-81 in the bridge?

-AJH

junior said:
Botch said:
junior said:
I like it too! Nice tune!

thanks man, also like your band too, i've just added you on myspace. sounds like a brazilian new found glory! good stuff!

which band are you talking about?
my band doesn't have myspace

oh right, i clicked on the web link on your post then the link that pops up from that which took my to http://www.myspace.com/35mls which i presumed was your band.

MesaENGR412 said:
I like the Tokai!! That's nice, and the natural burst Gibby. Good choice on guitars. Does the LP have an EMG-81 in the bridge?

-AJH

Thanks man, yep that's an 81 in there, it screams. I prefer the Tokai to most Gibson Les Paul Standards i tried. Apparantly they have no weight relief in the body unlike a lotta Gibsons and by picking the thing up i believe it! It sounds awesome with the EMG.

If you click my bands link you can hear the R0050 with the Tokai (when it was stock) and with a Schecter Tempest with a Seymour Duncan JB.

konstantine3 said:
Here is a pic of all the pedals I own (save the new Analogman Bi Chorus) anyone want to buy a digitech whammy reissue? Don't use it...
PEDALBOARD.jpg

Dude you can't take a shot showing your bare naked feet ! :lol:
If you do that at least wash your feet cause they smell like hell ! :lol:

Look at the size of his fingers, looks like they are jealous and start to grow to beat hiss hand's fingers and start to play the guitar ! :lol:

sorry dude just kidding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICE drucifer, what RG 7 model is that? I love that Grey Nickel color, looks awesome. What music do you listen to?

-AJH

It's an RG7420 in Black Pearl. I listen to whatever is playing on Hard Attack (Sirius) at a given moment. However, there are a few songs that force me to turn the dial occasionally :oops:

I always wondered what you looked like drucifer. I imagined something different but you have somewhat of a Scott Ian meets Kerry King thing going on.

lol...I can only stand facial hair for so long. After a while it starts to bother me :(

Oh! And I have a tail, but you can't really see it in the pic.

-2.jpg

21-04-07_0000.jpg

21-04-07_0002.jpg

-2-1.jpg

ampmj5.jpg

i know that a few of the pics aren't of Mesa gear, but whatever. lol.

and i dont have a picture of my Gibson SG.

Latest posts

Back