pics of you,your guitar and your mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sold mine. It was a Leo Fender Signature ASAT Classic. I have a love/hate relationship with that guitar. I think I might settle for an American Standard Tele someday because I primarily play my Gibsons but like a little Tele action once in a while. On that note, I bought an American Standard Strat and have barely played it. I just get in the mood for single coil sound once in a while.

The reason I asked was because those pickups looked very familiar and I could see stamping behind the bridge pickup. Nice guitar. :D

Russ said:
I just sold mine. It was a Leo Fender Signature ASAT Classic. I have a love/hate relationship with that guitar. I think I might settle for an American Standard Tele someday because I primarily play my Gibsons but like a little Tele action once in a while. On that note, I bought an American Standard Strat and have barely played it. I just get in the mood for single coil sound once in a while.

The reason I asked was because those pickups looked very familiar and I could see stamping behind the bridge pickup. Nice guitar. :D

thanks. :] i prefer my SG, but yeah, i sometimes get the urge to play single coils every once in a while.

i got the #4 neck on it, so it feels alot like my SG.

Mine had a #2 so it was more Stratty... I wish that they had a big fat 50's LP style neck.

man, the neck on my G&L is sooooo meaty. i love it. it feels like i'm holding a baseball bat.

Schmoog said:
shep: pink sheets bro? sheesh

i wouldn't say pink.. I would say Man-ly RED..

but normally i sleep on the floor.. ..tough as gut's ..lol

but in real life...it's the girl friends fault.. " things have to match "you know how it is..

:roll:

Here's my backup RG2077XL and my Road King series I.

DSC01454.jpg

And here's my main guitar, a UV777BK with the RK.

DSC01459.jpg

Sounds killer. 8)

Gaz

Those are some wicked awesome 7's you have there man!! I hope to get a UV at some point in my life...that and a Caparison Dellinger 7 :twisted: Rock on man!! But....where are you? This is the thread of you and your Mesa :lol:

-AJH

yep the tittle does state you and your mesaand your guitar)

There are plenty of topics here for you just to post your gear

ikm sure there is a 30+ page topic here which is great!!!!

MesaENGR412 said:
Those are some wicked awesome 7's you have there man!! I hope to get a UV at some point in my life...that and a Caparison Dellinger 7 :twisted: Rock on man!! But....where are you? This is the thread of you and your Mesa :lol:

-AJH

Haha, wow. I've somehow posted this in the wrong one. :lol:

Sorry guys, my mistake. I'm guessing i misread the title to read Your guitar and your mesa (missing a "you") :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'll conjour up a picture of me in a minute (no mesa though).

Gaz

I still love your LP. Makes me want one in that finish.

I bet it never got that sweat sticky feeling to it either that the nitrocellulose gives. That is the only thing I still don't like about my Gibsons. They are fine until you get sweating. Then as soon as they start to get sticky forget it.

100_0778.jpg

What is cool is on the back of the neck and some of the body is polished from playing. Makes it kinda personal. I added some EMGs.

Oh wow, that even looks nicer... :D

Knowing what mine sounds like with EMG's, I bet that is one great guitar to play.

Latest posts

Back