pics of you,your guitar and your mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just picked it up, here's my thread on it

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=11845

nice,I didnt see your heading
sz720fm in hyperspeed

was just gonna go on and big myself up on how amazing I am on spotting guitars,but then I would have just looked like a tit,opps I just have,lol :lol:

OK I found a few of me,there is me,my main guitar and my mesa,you may have to squint to see the amp mind you Im always in front of it,ohh there is a good chance that my singer will be in most of these pics,

Flowery shirt,orange guitar and a beastly boogie monster

tron1.jpg

and another,once again the boogie is in the background,boohoo no photographer ever snaps a shot of my amp,well wit until I have the purple suede dual rec out on the road,they will all want a pic of it,whahahah

goodone.jpg

verity38 said:
eltrain858 please tell me your drummer doesnt use a rack..

haha no no, no rack, just normal hardware.. and mic stands all over the place.. for some reason it took us 9 mics to get the drums to sound the way we wanted them. :roll:

he's only got a 5 piece, no double kick. here's a pic from another angle (it's obviously not in use at the moment with the snare missing and cymbals cased)

okay phew i thought i saw a rack and i was going to have to come to san diego and take care of that rack myself and have myself a huge bomb fire

hahaha, only drummer i've had with a rack was from back when i was in high school, this kid was an awesome drummer for 13. we weren't that bad for a 16, 15, 14, and 13 year old. and this genre wasn't quite as played out back in '98...

man, those were the days, the drummer lived right down the street from Yum Yum donuts and knew the guy that always worked there so we could get free donuts after rehearsals.

check out the song "it's snowing" (kiddie disclaimer - contains one F-bomb)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=687681[/i]

me at rehearsal, circa 1998:

If you still have that Les Paul plug it into your Mark IV :twisted:

alas, sold back in 2000.. i dont really miss it to be honest :roll: real dirty clean sound, lots of corrosion on the pickups, but i do miss that ebony fretboard

my bass player has a beautiful tobacco-burst studio if i get the urge

That ebony board is sweet, huh? I do love ebony boards. Borrow that burst and try it in your Mark IV.

bn_9115.jpg
gibson gothic explorer

epifun.jpg
bastardized Epi paul with Gibson pickups installed (show guitar t safeguard my real les paul

gibbyIM.jpg
The cream of the crop boys n girls.

Here is a pic of all the pedals I own (save the new Analogman Bi Chorus) anyone want to buy a digitech whammy reissue? Don't use it...
PEDALBOARD.jpg

100_0393.jpg
I AM THE HALFSTACK KING! I CAN DO (hey dude can you grab a side of this cab?)

ampsandcabs.jpg
pay attn to the combo only, that straight cab is now in parts unknown

685998782205_0_ALB.jpg
maybe i should have put the real amps behind the wall of endorsment?

you seem to have some rivera gear,out of your fav. rivera and the RK,which is your personal fav. I suppose the RK is more versitle???

The Rivera gear is easier to deal with cause its got a great dirty channel.
The loop has levels for the return and send connections and just as long as I keep the send level at 3-4 and the return at 5-7 the H&K powered pedals give a cleaner boost.

So far I am in a learning prcess with the RK. Being that it took a dump on me and was pronunced DOA at my music shop, I await the repair bill and the RK with new tubes so I can mess about with the power config'. But I have to say Rivera's are a saftey net for my tone and if the RK desent work out I may trade it in for a new Knucklehead or Suprema but I will take my time with the RK for sure cause I have yet to hear it with a new tube sound.

I did neglect to say that the H&K rotosphere was replaced by a Analogman bi chorus because to many of those 12ax7's plugged in gets your tone bogged down in mudsville. But I do like HK alot lol

The only thing is that I got a RK1 and the fx loop is still kinda not to my liking.

Me with R0050 at band practice:

l_db23b85c4b314a1f31b5d3dfe877064c.jpg

And where it really belongs, on stage, (taken this friday - my first show using the recto!)

l_fe7dfb3638af54e5257b768455570bff.jpg

And finally, a close up:

DSC00515.jpg

here's a couple taken at my band's show last night. We played a small local bar and did some covers. Was our first show together.

benjies3.JPG

Me on the left with my Gibson Les Paul DC Standard. Mesa DR and Recto Standard in the background.

benjies4.JPG

Me with my beater Epi Les Paul Standard

benjies5.JPG

Modded out Epi Slash Signature Series Les Paul

Latest posts

Back