pics of you,your guitar and your mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2007-01-0416-45-46_0004.jpg

not the best pic, a few of my guitars

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/SACLUNCH/IMG_1330.jpg

http://www.mesaboogie.com/gallery_artist/art_gall.php?id=683

:D
CJG

sweet man,Is that really you in the pic,nice gear,if so how did you come across the mesa endorement,there is a post here about mesa endorments true or false perhaps you couls spread a little light on it!!!

mesanomad100 said:
sweet man,Is that really you in the pic,nice gear,if so how did you come across the mesa endorement,there is a post here about mesa endorments true or false perhaps you couls spread a little light on it!!!

Hello!
Someone stated that MESA has "Artist pricing", which is correct.
I don't know how many different kind of deals there is, and IF I knew I probably wouldn't go into those details in public:)

I'm considering myself a freelance-guitarist and I have toured in very many countries and played on many records etc, and I have lots of good work coming upahead. THANK GOD and MESA I'm supported by them!:)

For me, choosing MESA has nothing to do with having a deal or no deal with them though. They're simply the best amps in the world and I've never looked back and probably never will!

Take care and God bless

CJG

www.myspace.com/grimmark

18&Life said:
konstantine3 said:
Here is a pic of all the pedals I own (save the new Analogman Bi Chorus) anyone want to buy a digitech whammy reissue? Don't use it...
PEDALBOARD.jpg

Dude you can't take a shot showing your bare naked feet ! :lol:
If you do that at least wash your feet cause they smell like hell ! :lol:

Look at the size of his fingers, looks like they are jealous and start to grow to beat hiss hand's fingers and start to play the guitar ! :lol:

sorry dude just kidding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No worries dood

I got those Greek god toes and they freak girls out when they suck on em!

lol but I was called Frog toes by an ex GF

drunkfux said:
Its black gaffer tape :D I like to do daft things with it haha

hey man, i like the sound of your band! and your playing thr dry dock (15 minutes walk from my house + my fave pub ever) on my birthday so i reckon i'll come and check you guys out!

infact i'm adding you to my bands myspace right now...
take it easy

chris.

Botch said:
drunkfux said:
Its black gaffer tape :D I like to do daft things with it haha

hey man, i like the sound of your band! and your playing thr dry dock (15 minutes walk from my house + my fave pub ever) on my birthday so i reckon i'll come and check you guys out!

infact i'm adding you to my bands myspace right now...
take it easy

chris.

nice one mate!!! come say hello

GazPots said:
Here's my backup RG2077XL and my Road King series I.

DSC01454.jpg

And here's my main guitar, a UV777BK with the RK.

DSC01459.jpg

Sounds killer. 8)

Gaz
What kind of trouser rack is that in the background? Is that bad boy heated? Looks like you left your wallet in the pocket in case you've been looking for it.. :lol: :lol:

My band... :D

ApexPhotos118small.jpg

...me and my favorite axe... 8)
ApexPhotos035Small.jpg
Hurricane040small.jpg

... and me and my rig :oops:
Hurricane023small.jpg

PLEASE don't tell me you use this amazing rig to play nirvana kinda stuff !!! :shock: :shock:

Awsome rig :D

jjb said:
My band... :D

... and me and my rig :oops:
Hurricane023small.jpg

that is fuckin sweet,I was at a show last night and the guitar player was usin a lonestar,it sounded amazing and the leads were from a vtwin

almost tempted to get one to go with the dual rec!!!!

Latest posts

Back