pics of you,your guitar and your mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18&Life said:
PLEASE don't tell me you use this amazing rig to play nirvana kinda stuff !!! :shock: :shock:

Awsome rig :D

:mrgreen:

Mainly Metallica (old stuff) covers at the moment... :oops:

junior said:
nice pgm!

Thanks man. It's a great guitar - I have put an Air Norton in the neck - otherwise she's stock. Strung 10-46, all strings tuned down 1/2 step.

mesanomad100 said:
jjb said:
My band... :D

... and me and my rig :oops:
Hurricane023small.jpg

that is f%&# sweet,I was at a show last night and the guitar player was usin a lonestar,it sounded amazing and the leads were from a vtwin

almost tempted to get one to go with the dual rec!!!!

That Lonestar/Stiletto combination almost seem like they were made for each other. I just love the sound of the 2 amps together for my lead patches - sounds friggin HUGE and very 3D. :D

For smaller gigs I have started to just bring my Mark IV combo along with my same rack. No pics of that setup yet.

l_06f7d9a019ac32ced33b13ff8bd578f8.jpg

rk + mk iv (new studio)

1531404374_l.jpg

rectoverb in old studio. never use this thing anymore.

i'll put some pics of me in there with my guitars

sgtbaker said:
waassaabee sweet Jem, and jjb that's a nice Paul Gilbert Ibanez and the Stiletto and Lonestar combos are sick.

Thanks dude. Gotta tell ya, the Stiletto/Lone Star combination just slays man.

sgtbaker said:
waassaabee sweet Jem, and jjb that's a nice Paul Gilbert Ibanez and the Stiletto and Lonestar combos are sick.
Sorry sgtbaker, but I don't think I have a Jem..

waassaabee said:
sgtbaker said:
Sorry sgtbaker, but I don't think I have a Jem..

its an easy mistake to make its a universe so its still related to the master vai,but at the end of the day you are right it aint a jem it doesnt really have that much in common with the jem really accept it is played by the vai!!!

Cosmetically I prefer the older pmc's and swirls but hell yeah a really sweet guitar :D:D:D

sgtbaker said:
My bad. Well nice guitar....
I figured it out.. You guys are looking where I commented on GazPots rig (well actually the trouser rack in the background.. :eek: ) If you want to check out my gear, see the thread 'Post Your Rig!' on page 44.. :arrow:

ahhh
I get it.........................he was then asked if he played drums!!!!:)

I thoight you were just being picky and stateing a fact you didnt own a jem its a universe but then you dont own either a jem or a universe,you own a few RG's and a PGM and a strat!!!

nice!!

mesanomad100 said:
ahhh
I get it.........................he was then asked if he played drums!!!!:)

I thoight you were just being picky and stateing a fact you didnt own a jem its a universe but then you dont own either a jem or a universe,you own a few RG's and a PGM and a strat!!!

nice!!

that msanomad100 is a load of bollocks!!!:D

sorry waassaabee got it all mixed up

waassaabee owns a strat(looks like a vintage one!!!)
a Prs
and an old Gibson I think by the pics!!

oopps

after further studying waassaabee's gear the strat is in actual fact a new american one from what I can tell(or has an american bridge)

waassaabee said:
sgtbaker said:
My bad. Well nice guitar....
I figured it out.. You guys are looking where I commented on GazPots rig (well actually the trouser rack in the background.. :eek: ) If you want to check out my gear, see the thread 'Post Your Rig!' on page 44.. :arrow:

Wow.. I'm really off today. :D

sgtbaker said:
Wow.. I'm really off today. :D
You guys crack me up.. I still can't find the time to know what car is mine in the parking lot, and you can tell a guitar from the minute details.. Hats off!!

:lol:

The Strat in question is actually a collection of parts (aren't most?). The body is late 70's ash, the neck is CS (friggn sweet), Holy Grail pup's, and locking tuners of course. The bridge assembly was from a friends guitar that got run over, so still looking for that piece even though this one is fine for now.

I was wondering if the strat was mongrel as the body looked vintage but the rest looked newer so at first glance I thought it was a vintage baby but then I looked closer and discovered my eyes had deseved me!!!!

looks nice

I had a custom shop Jeff Beck and the neck was the best Ive played accept from my JP but it was just far too fat

Your guitar was run over................what the hell was it doin on the road!!

The PRS looks like a 90's custom 24,and looks just lovely

Still cant make out the gobbo,is it an old melody maker les paul(I dunno much about Les Pauls,I know that they are a signature range for Les Paul and are heavy as ****)

as far as the amp and pedals,bloody lovely,good choice!!

mesanomad100 said:
I was wondering if the strat was mongrel as the body looked vintage but the rest looked newer so at first glance I thought it was a vintage baby but then I looked closer and discovered my eyes had deseved me!!!!

looks nice

I had a custom shop Jeff Beck and the neck was the best Ive played accept from my JP but it was just far too fat

Your guitar was run over................what the hell was it doin on the road!!

The PRS looks like a 90's custom 24,and looks just lovely

Still cant make out the gobbo,is it an old melody maker les paul(I dunno much about Les Pauls,I know that they are a signature range for Les Paul and are heavy as f%&#)
as far as the amp and pedals,bloody lovely,good choice!!
I WANT a Jeff Beck model... or maybe just to have a little of his technique!

My friends guitar was run over.. He was talking to this girl as they were leaving the club... He kneels down when she gets in to drive off, and slides the guitar on the ground in front of him.. kind of.. he thinks he's going places.. she backs out.. he fukn waves to her then realizes... :eek:
The PRS is a 90 and killz! It is incredible..

The Gibson is a 79 The Paul that I have set up a bit higher and use for slide. The T-Tops ROCK!!

I can tell you this much

you do not got any hint of the Becks skills by buying a JB strat,not even a custom shop one,but you are able to do all the stuff beck does with his and when plugged into a good marshall(if there is such a thing)you get a pretty convincing JB tones,its all in the mutherfucker hands,which I have touched after a show(backstage....he was good)nah I seen him years ago and afterwards shook his hand,if I didnt love him so much I would have broken his hand outta spite!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back